picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

I could say, but Sophia would be mad he thought. "Yes, well, she has a short temper..."

ribi hopped on top of nicks head and looked at him, upside-down

Seth clicked his teeth together, as he always did when he thought.

Sophia growled grumpily, muttering to herself as she walked back to camp. She felt sick because she ate when she shouldn't have been eating at the time. Sophia paced, irritated.

Atlas watched the younger female dragon spit out the human boy and thought, 'I can't believe that brat couldn't even disgest one human child. Her stomach must be pretty weak if she couldn't keep him in long enough. Oh well, time for me to go back to sleep. I'll rid of that human rat personally tomorrow.' Then she closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Torque watched and listened silently, everything seemed to be alright. he still stayed hidden, just in case.

Sophia looked around to see if she was alone. She sighed with relief, seeing no one and rested her head.

Nick walked back to camp and went under his sleeping back covers, he looked at Sophia for a moment and pulled the bag over his head

Seth walked back to camp. When he was sure the others were asleep or out of sight, he sat next to Sophia, "You ok?" he whispered. "Yes, I'm hungry, I still cannot eat" she muttered quietly to him. "How is your..." he trailed off. "Fine."

"But" she interjected, "It's close" Seth scratched the back of his head and started clicking his teeth together. "I'll go find something" he whispered, standing up and walking off.

Seth wandered by where the humans had scattered and picked up a small blanket. he carried back to Sophia. "Here" he muttered, setting it down.

Nick stuck his head out from under the covers of his blanket, watching the dragons with renewed fear in his eyes

Torque decided to reveal himself to the crowd, but he had his battleaxe drawn, in case of attack. he stepped out from his hiding place.

"I know you're in a bit of pain but you dont exactly have to go and eat people" Seth muttered, laying down. "I know..."

Nick whimpered pulling his head back under the blanket, not noticing Torque. His skin burned from the acid he had been sitting in

Seth whipped his head up and glared at the human, weary of his hostile interjection.

Torque raised his battleaxe and said, "I do not want to use this unless nessasary."

Sophia gathered up the blanket and ignored the human, shutting her eyes.

Nick couldnt sleep, his wound from when sophia bit him was infected, and his skin burrned horibly. he watched her from his sleeping bag he woundered if they would ever be friends

(Will they ever be frends?)

((eh, maybe tongue.gif something else will come along too))