picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Nick smiled hugging Ari after he put the rest of the pumpkin guts on a plate for Miko. "Yep i gotted it" he said "I like it a lot" he said

((back))

Miko munched down the rest of the pumpkin and licked her chops. She looked up at Nick who now seem occupied with something else. She shook her body like a wet dog and walked off.

Miko heard some paws running towards her and turned around. She sat down as she saw the other hatchling approach.

Ari stopped about 5 feet away from the other hatchling, sat down, and silently challenged it to a staring contest.

Miko caught on to the challenge and starred back. When she felt her eyes get dry she wish they were more moist. Unknowingly, she used medical magic to re-liquidate her eyes.

Without warning, Ari playfully pounced on the other hatchling with a little battle cry.

"ARIANNWYN!!! FOR MAMA, FOR NICK!!!"

Miko squeaked, rolling around with Ari.

Sophia glanced over and smiled, she was glad that Miko could at least have a playmate.

Atlas bragged to Torzue, "Of course I am! I've hunted for many years and I'm really adept at it!"

Ari and the other hatchling rolled around on the ground for a bit.

Then Ari dashed off into the forest, stopping only to see if the other hatchling was following.

Miko glanced up, seeing the other hatchling. She dashed after her.

"NAO!" Nick said running up to Ari as fast as he could and scooping her up "Don't go the bad humans will hurt you!" Nick said holding her close

'Ari was annoyed. She was a big hatchling, and she was ready for adventure. Besides, she was strong. She could beat anything.' Or so she thought.

And with that she leaped out of Nick's arms and dashed off into the woods, leading the other hatchling in.

Edited by bex_star

Miko looked backwards to memorize where she was running exactly. She was wondering where the other hatchling was running to.

(Ari is gana get nick shot mwhahahhahahahah)

Nick ran after Ari, suddenly a crossbow bolt was in his chest and the rest was blank, the attcket realizing Nick wasnt a dragon ran away leaving nick

Ari wasn't sure where they were oing, but she had a friend, and she wanted to prove herself fearless. When they came across a small pumpkin patch, she walked up to them. Remembering that the hatchling had liked pumpkins. and she was tired. It was time for a nap.

((Almost dinner time for me. Yes I know it's late. Too bad. I will return in about an hour.))

Sophia saw the babies ran off and got nervous. She stood up and hastily followed them when they didn't come back. She saw nick laying on the ground, but hadnt seen the wound. She carelessly jumped over him and continued after the hatchlings. Miko sat down, not tired but decided to rest with her friend. Sophia caught up and sighed with relief when she saw them by some pumpkins.

((g2g, watching a movie))

Edited by Sai

Atlas watched Nick go after the hatchlings and she said to the other dragons, "I'll go get them back!" She ran into the woods to go get them. As she ran further into the woods, she saw Nick lying down on the ground with an arrow in his chest. "Nick!" she yelled in shock. She turned him over and took the arrow out of his chest and asked, "Nick, are you alright? Please wake up, say something!" She was going to kill the human who harmed Nick. That same human was going to pay for not only trying to kill one of their young, but one of her friends.

The archer who sat the boy ran back to Kathia and the others and she asked, "So were there any dragons over there?" The archer shook his head and lied, "Nah, it was just a kid. He uh... didn't get hurt fortunately." "Okay, let's go somewhere else." Kathia said and then went on through the woods.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Nick was still alive, but he is badly wounded and he needed to get healed quick, but how? Atlas answered, "I don't know Nick, I need to get you back to the others quick. I'll find Ariannwyn and the other one while you rest." She carefully put Nick on her back without moving him too much and walked quickly back to where Seth, the other dragon, and human girl are. "Seth and whatever your names are, I need you all to watch over Nick while I'm gone. He got shot by one of his own kind while he was trying to get the hatchlings back. Make sure he doesn't die or get any worse." she told them. Then she laid Nick down on the ground and went back into the woods to search for the hatchlings.

Ari awoke to see a group of humans stomping through the trees surrounding the clearing. She gave a little yelp, which was a big mistake.

Nick got up, he refused to rest until Ari was safe. He ran to Ari and picked her, up, his blood from his wound leaking onto her

Nick walked back to camp and bandaged his wound, he use a damp cloth to wipe his blood off Ari and sat down "Pleae dun run off" Nick said