picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war.

Sophia ignored Nick and looked at the Magidragon. "That hatchling is my baby" she growled.

"Baby? When the heck did you lay an egg? Because I certainly didn't see you with one last night!" Atlas said. How can a dragon suddenly just lay an egg and then have it hatched in less than half a day? It would usually take about 6-8 weeks to hatch them.

"My mate was a white dragon, our medical magic can speed up the incubation process" she rambled, nuzzling her baby.

Atlas turned her head to look at nick straight in the eye and she said, "Kid, can I speak to you alone for a minute?"

"Hey, dont look at me for protection, I ate you remember" she muttered, picking up Miko and moving away.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I just want to talk." Atlas said to the human boy. Thank goodness that furry hybrid dragon wasn't protecting the boy, because that would piss Atlas off. Edited by Red Dragonette

Sophia looked off in another direction, ignoring the situation.

"Alright, follow me." Atlas told the boy as she walked away from the other dragons and girl to somewhere else in the forest.

Meanwhile far away from the dragon group, Kathia and her new comrades were out searching for dragon eggs to destroy. They walked through the woods until the saw a mother dragon laying on a nest of three eggs. Kathia said to her group, "Okay, we've found our target. Now let's surround that beast and attack it from all sides. Use the lassos to keep it on ground so that it won't take flight to the air and shoot arrows at its wings and vital points to weaken it and cripple its wings." The humans followed the girl's plan and made a circle around the dragon. Then they ambushed it by surprise and lassoed it's neck wings, tail and legs. Next they fired arrows at where Kathia told them to shoot. Then they came in close with their swords, lances, and axes and chopped at the dragon. Kathia dealed the final blow to the mother by leaping at its neck and thrusting the dagger point at its throat. Now that the mother dragon was dead, the eggs were now defenseless. So Kathia and her comrades smashed the eggs, so that the babies won't hatch. "Okay everybody, we've taken care of that one. Now let's go look for the other nests to destroy." They left the first nest and went on to search for the others.

((Like a NINJA I am creeping in and asking to join your RP. And also for a short recap if possible. Thanks!))

Sophia let go of Miko. She stumbled around, looking to find her balance. She stopped over a patch of grass and started to graze on it. "Oh" Sophia muttered. "I guess she's like her father. Doesn't eat meat." she paused. "If she's like any other white dragon, she wouldn't kill any life" Seth commented, sighing with relief.

Once they were far away from the others, Atlas was about to move on to her next plan of killing the human boy by created a ring of fire around herself, but stopped when she saw a dead female dragon and a nest of broken eggs. Her eyes were filled with horror and she muttered, "No..." She ran towards the area where the dragon and eggs were killed and started to make a grave for them. 'How could this have happened to them? She was just trying to raise her children and humans came and killed them!' she thought with a mix of anger and pity.

Miko rasied her head and sniffed the air. She wandered closer to the woods and started to graze again.

Nick looked at the smashed eggs in horror, his heart sunk. "This is why we should stop fighting" Nick said sadly, he wiped a tear from his eye

(( Quick to accept. I like that))

Suddenly one of the eggs began to quiver, and a small peep came from inside. It was smaller than the others, and the humans had apparently not noticed it.

Atlas saw a tear coming out of the boy's eye. The expression on his face showed that he was truly sad. Atlas had never seen a human feeling bad for a terrible fate of a dragon. The humans she saw would usually laugh and cheer with joy whenever a dragon has been killed. There was something different about this human rat; he always tried to make friends with a dragon, even when one liked that female who tried to eat, he supported the idea of peace between dragons and humans, and now he was shedding tears for this incident. Atlas looked at the boy and asked, "Kid, what's your name?" She wasn't going to call him bad names like human rat anymore, so she had to know his name.

The egg hatched in the boy's hands, and as it fell away, a small, pale blue dragon could be seen staring up at him.

It cocked its head and forced out a word. "F-f-fwend?"

"Keep an eye on her, I need to get a drink" Sophia said to Seth. He nodded as she walked off, watching Miko from afar.

"I-I'm Nick" Nick said looking up at atlas "Look wat I founded" he said cradling the hatchling. Nick's face displayed renewed hope. "Yes, wittle one, fwiend" he said forcing a small smile "Welcome to the age of dragons"