Stealthypugs

Eggy Give Away! ~Game~

Great story! Haha, I won a lovely little (clever) Geode egg from Rhunya. ^^ Thanks. Lovely thread you have here, Stealthy. You are one of my DC idols~

Also, a bit off-topic, but I picked up a 5th even-gen Deep Sea from your lineage. I was even more ecstatic to see it was from your dragons! biggrin.gif

Oh, goodie! I'm glad those Deep Seas are going to nice places. laugh.gif

As for today's giveaway... I'm late. There's this cat I'm supposed to visit, and this person currently visiting me, and this whole Stupidbowl commercials thing going on, and some burnt toast and brownies, so I'm rather behind. The giveaway will be up at some point not-too-late tonight. Sorry about any inconveniences this might cause for anyone.

Enjoy the Superbowl, if you're into that sort of stuff, and I hope to see you all shortly with a snazzy little giveaway.

Dear DC authorities,

Something strange is going on! A group of eggs is in town whose behavior is among the strangest I’ve ever encountered. Not only do they all claim to be from a place called ‘Pony Ville’, but they exhibit a variety of other anomalies as well.

One of them is a VINE EGGY, WHOSE DESCRIPTION OF HOME MATCHES THE ORCHARDS OF TICONDEROGA2! It claims to come from a long line of ‘apple-buckers’, and all the family names that it’s listed sound like fancy desserts. An honest fellow, good businessman, and expert rodeo competitor, this vine would make a great addition to any ranch, especially since it considers itself an adolescent pony. Currently, the little eggy is staying with number 63, silvergirl!!!

Another in the group is a PURPLE EGGY, SEEMINGLY FROM THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE OF EEVEE_EM! If thinking it’s a pony wasn’t enough to deem this little dragon insane, consider the fact that it also thinks itself pink and has party balloons doodled onto its shell. Add to that its constant talking, party host and cupcake baking abilities, and uncanny future-predicting twitches, and you’ve got yourself a real nutcase. Either that or it’s just an interesting subject for scientific experimentation that just happens to be staying with mad scientist number 41, Anna Selka!!!

Citing Canterlot as their first home is AN ICE AND A GREEN DINO, SPECULATED TO CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE HOLLOW TREE OF CATLOVER3288! First abnormal thing: the ice somehow tolerates the presence of the imbecile dino. Second abnormal thing: the ice appears to have an icicle growing up and out from near the top of its shell, which glows and possesses incredible, yet ridiculous, magical powers (such as the ability to grow mustaches on other eggies). Third and most preposterous abnormal thing: the dino claims it’s a baby dragon, an idea which completely disgusts the local DC inhabitants. The ice looks to be staying with number 82, waterwaves, next door to the dino who’s with number 13, Orbrunner!!!

Then there’s the WHITE EGGY WHO ACTS LIKE IT’S FROM THE CLOTHING INDUSTRY RUN BY LAGIE! This eggy retains a fair amount of its former draconic self. Like numerous other white dragons, it’s a neat freak with considerable magical abilities. The similarities end there, though, for this generous eggy has cartoon pictures of diamonds etched into its pristine shell, and uses its magic not for healing, but for designing and sewing dresses. I have to admit that the dresses are good, though, and if you want one you should stop by the inn of number 87, ephemereis!!!

Second to last is A CRIMSON FLARE PYGMY WHICH COULD HAVE COME FROM NO OTHER PLACE THAN THE CLOUD CASTLE OF GISTOFEVERYTHING! Somehow, this eggy manages to float like a balloon and zip through the air like a full fledged skywing, a spectacle made even more impressive by the colorful rainbow stripes it has painted onto its shell. Though there’s no doubt that the pygmy is as loyal as a dog, it’s extremely competitive and rather full of itself, claiming it can do impossible feats like move clouds and produce sonic booms. I’m still not completely sure where the little guy is staying, since the eggy is usually zooming around all over town, but I’ve narrowed down the options to the home of number 38, Anarya-Ameana!!!

Lastly, there’s the curious GEODE EGGY, WHO’S ORIGINS WERE TRACED BACK TO THE WOODLANDS OF EPHEMEREIS! Probably the most drastic transformation to pony-dom, this eggy has become the sweetest, friendliest, and shyest geode I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. It also has an oddly high-pitched telepathic signature, the ability to tame manticores, and a fear of dragons. What it’s doing in the hear of DC with a phobia like that is a mystery, though at least it has a viable excuse for cowering at the back of the caves of number 42, dragonstar100!!!

Please, if you or anyone else has any explanation for this, contact myself or the nearest scientific congregation immediately!

Yours truly, a confused and concerned citizen,

Stealthy.

Edited by Stealthypugs

Hehe pony-tastic. My little pony is awesome. tongue.gif

Messaged my winners~

PM'd my winner biggrin.gif

Egg safely transferred to winner~

(And I've taken mine too.)

Great story as always, Stealthy!

Edited by ephemereis

PMed my winner about their new 3G Thuwed~ I should donate more often...

EDIT: Accepted! biggrin.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Congratulations to all of the winners!!

"Pony Ville"....that exhibit a variety of other anomalies...I loved it Stealthy!:D

I've accepted my little purple eggy, thanks a lot Stealthy and eevee_em smile.gif

I love the story too xd.png

May I be re-added to the list please?

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Eggy successfully transferred to ephemereis!

I believe I read that it will be on the 8th?

Yup!

And I'm glad the story worked. I've only seen part of Season 1 of Friendship is Magic, so I'm not that acquainted with My Little Pony, and it was hard to put it in dragon terms (though lots of fun, too!). biggrin.gif

Adding folks!

PMed my winner about their new 3G Thuwed~ I should donate more often...

EDIT: Accepted! biggrin.gif

And thank you so much for it as well! It's very lovely! ^^

Ok, I won't be donating for a while. I owe someone something, so I need to pay her. After a while I'll start again.

I would like to be re-added to the list, please. Thanks!

I can also donate if needed.

Please wait 10 days before asking to be re-added.

On the topic of Valentine's Day Stuff:

Although the Valentine breeding season starts tomorrow, I'm going to go ahead and do the giveaway anyways. After that there won't be a giveaway until everything settles down again.

Can I be added to the list? (if I wasn't added less than ten days ago, I may have forgotten xd.png) Thank you! biggrin.gif

You have to post your request in bold so that Stealthy will see it.

Giving Day! Giving Day! It's Giving Day! I hope it's almost giving time!

Hurray! Hurray! It's Eggy Give Away day! biggrin.gif

Winter may still be in full swing, but hints of spring are beginning to appear. Here and there a flower is trying to break through the freezing cold ground and snow, and sometimes one can even here the calls of songbirds floating on the air. Notably, Valantine's Day is fast approaching, and many dragons are scrambling to get tokens of appreciation and fancy cards together for their sweethearts or crushes.

One little eggy recently made the aquaintance of a flower: AN ICE FROM THE CAVES OF TWOL8SUE! Having known of no other season but winter for the entirety of its life, the bright and colorful petals of a flower were an astonishing find for the young ice. Its first reaction was to run to the library and conduct some research, for the discovery had put the eggy into a state of equal shock and awe. When it had learned everything it could, the ice rushed back to where the plant was struggling against the cold and proceeded to look after the young flower with utmost care. This relationship will likely end in one of three ways: the ice will pour its heart out to the plant and pretend that its silence is acceptance and not rejection, the plant will die and the ice will move on or become heartbroken until the full onset of spring, or the ice will grow the flower into one of the more beautiful ones in DC and end up gifting it to another eggy which caught its eye. For now, though, the eggy has moved to a cave nearer to the flower than its original home, the caves of number 82, Tiffashy!!!

Most other eggies could care less about flowers, such as this RED DORSAL FROM THE CAVES OF WOLFU-SAN! Instead of admiring the season change, it prefers to spend its time stalking young hatchies from royal families, determined to hear some of their gossip or catch a glimps of them bathing in the nearby waterfalls. Being rather poor, the dorsal can't afford a camera, so it draws the hatchies instead, often adding itself to the picture as well. Most of these drawing are pinned up on the walls of the eggy's personal cave. Some of them, however, are sold to private collectors, so that the dorsal can afford to buy more parchment and ink, though the it is careful not to let news of the images spread to the families of the subjects lest it ends up banished or burned at the stake. Rumor has it that the eggy is going to visit a potential buyer soon, and that it will be staying at the caves of number 60, saphire81!!!

Though usually it's an eggy playing the role of secret admirer, watching cute hatchies from afar like a creepy stalker, this does not always hold true, such as in the case of a PURPLE RIDGEWING EGGY FROM THE CAVES OF KLINNEAH! For a while now, this eggy has been receiving poetic notes and romantic gifts, such as chocolates, roses, pearls, and little glass spheres containing what look like whorls of pink magic. For a while the eggy though it was nothing but a prank, or a typo in the address, but the gifts became too grandiose to be part of a joke and when the ridgewing tried to return the packages to the post office with a note stating that they had been sent to the wrong place, it simply found them on its doorstep the next day with an attached sonnet explaining that the gifts were going where they were supposed to. Since then, the eggy has attempted numerous times to find its secret admirer, all to no avail, though it's now gotten into the habit of droping notes off at the post office so that the mystery dragon can pick them up themselves. There is only one part of DC that the ridgewing hasn't searched, so it's moving to another cave from which to conduct its continued hunt for a highly romantic and literate stalker, a cave belonging to number 23, DragonFriend!!!

Some hatchies despise being followed around by an eggy. Others are addicted to the constant attention they receive, such as this NIGHT GLORY HATCHIE FROM THE CAVERNS OF GISTOFEVERYTHING! It has made it its mission to have as many eggies as possible fall maddly in love with it before the Valentine season is over, and so far it's doing well. At least one eggy from every neighboring cave is currently showering the hatchie with praise, affection, loyalty, and the occasional chocolate truffle. At least one more eggy from every neighboring cave is following the glory trying to be discreet and pretending not the care. Through the use of incessant boasting and showing off of flight skills, the hatchie is steadily accumulating a mob of fans, though we suspect its main motivation is not love, but chocolate. When it finally runs out of eggies to impress in this particular area of DC, this young casanova will move on to another cave, such as that of number 77, White_Knight!!!

Dinos are some of the more adorable eggies to watch around Valentine's Day. A prime example are A GREEN, YELLOW, AND BLUE DINO FROM THE CAVES OF CATLOVER3288! Before we get into the story, it's important that you know that dinos generally don't care about anything more than food. The few dinos which do care about something with the same passion as they do food will do absolutely anything to be around and merit the attention of said something. For a rare minority of dinos, that something is a dragon. Since dragons are above dinos in almost every sense, the dinos are rejected and soon go back to loving nothing but food consumable food. Young dragons, however, are not as familiar with the generally accepted rules of society, and don't mind being adored by a dino. Such is the case with the three moonstone hatchies that turned the dinos into blundering idiots, even moreso than they usually are. From now until Valentine's Day, when the dinos plan to reveal their love to the hatchies, all three eggies are running about collecting as much of their favorite food as possible, because as far as they're concerned food is the most accurate measure of one's affections. Soon, the green dino will have a stockpile of mints, grapes, and the leaves of various young shoots and sapplings, the yellow dino will have a warehouse's worth of bananas, pinapples, squashes, golden potatoes and lemons, and the blue dino will have mountains of blue berries, blue corn, swordfish, and blue cheese. All this food needs to be kept somewhere, so the eggies have rented a few caves in which to store the goods. The green dino is near number 39, Autana, the yellow dino is by number 25, Hohahihehu, and the blue dino is next to number 79, ViviannWinter!!!

Of course, there can't be a story about Valentine's Day without a story about the secret society responsible for all the good chocolates and the annual dusting of rose petals. Somehow, two amatures have been admitted into the society, A WHITE AND A SWALLOWTAIL FROM THE CAVES OF EPHEMEREIS! These two have been put into the team that organizes the randomly falling rose petals all around DC. The basic gist of the opperation is that hundreds of portals fly around above the common flying height of dragons, opening and closing at random intervals. These portals are hooked up to the bottoms of many large caves, all full of different colored rose petals, so you get a worldwide rain of petals seemingly coming from nowehere at all. The whole thing is extremely cliche, but at the end of the day the carpet of rose petals, each illuminated individually by a ray of deep orange sunlight, is spectacular to look at. This year, there's a twist (and we had to torture the eggs forever before they told us this). When night has completely set in, the petals are to evaporate into star dust and float up into the atmosphere, where the inexplicable phenomenon known as the Reversal Of Gravitational Force On Heavenly Objects Of Very Small Size And Large Relative Brilliance will cause the dust to ignight and streak across the sky like a meteor shower in which each meteor has been fitted with a net of colored lights. This is quite exciting, though the two eggies are a little worse for wear and are probably in charge of cleaning up any faulty petals which missed the ascension. On the bright side, they get to go on vacation directly afterwards, the white to the caverns of number 17, Dragonhatchling, and the swallowtail to the tunnels of number 44, Howard!!!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!