The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Graduating Azxaleafire and wilbitWW2.

- they can PM me any time but I've not heard in a bit, and they seem to be doing OK !

I have not heard back from any of the prospective students I PMed.

PMed Cheetahangelurangel after reading their introductory post.

PMed blizzardkitty as well.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I need a mentor please, if one is available?

I've been on this site for probably over a decade, and I still haven't figured out how to get my eggs to reliably hatch. I've noticed that no matter how many times I refresh an egg page, or (Please read the forum rules), the click count never goes up, and they die on me. sad.gif

I was reminded that this site exists by being a beta tester on FurVilla (Opening this December, use referral #13469)

Thanks so much for the help! <3

PMing whimspiration

Now mentoring whimspiration

Graduating chickenfoot as they've not been back in contact but seem to be getting on just fine smile.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

I'd like a mentor! I think I'm getting the hang of things but it would be nice to have someone experienced to go to for help when I need it. c:

PMing atheris

No reply from Darling_Mikashi

Edited by nooey

PMed Cheetahangelurangel after reading their introductory post.

PMed blizzardkitty as well.

Now mentoring both students.

i would like a mentor, please! i'm picking things up generally well, but there's still some things that seem daunting to me. i tend to have a feeling i'll do everything wrong on sites like these, so if there's anyone who's willing to further clarify things for me, that'd be great!

thank you!

PMed Now mentoring Ritmo. Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hey I'm still available to mentor. I can't keep an eye on the forums as much as I would like so I can pick up a student but if you feel that you would like a mentor, please feel free to PM me and I will respond promptly. I check in once a day to every other day.

PMing Now mentoring SilverSheWolf. Edited by fuzzbucket

Hi, is this project still active? I would like a mentor but only for the more complex aspects of the site- I have been a member of Dc for a few years but have never gotten into the extensive breeding projects or the holiday events and I really don't know how any of that works, I've only been passively collecting dragons from the cave and breeding within my own collection for a while. I'd love to have someone explain the other aspects of the site for me because I've been browsing the forums for a while but I can't seem to understand how it works. Thank you!

PMing Maxride268

Now mentoring Maxride286

I have received no response from emeraldwolf42

Edited by polaristar

PMing Bluedragon64 and snowstorm1123

Now mentoring snowstorm1123

Edited by fuzzbucket

PM'ing atla and Noi.

Lightningpulse doesn't have any more questions - graduating Lightningpulse.

No response from zzzhorses and batgirl220.

Edited by dustpuppy