The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hello. I'm still very new to this site and if somebody could give me tips, that would be helpful. I've read a bit from the info page on breeding, entered my first egg - now hatchling - into a hatchery, and some kind person gave me some holiday eggs. But I'm sure there's a lot left to learn.

PMing Now mentoring SuperfluousBear Edited by fuzzbucket

PMing Kuchi_Shoga

Now mentoring Kuchi_Shoga

Edited by polaristar

PMing now mentoring Khao Edited by fuzzbucket

Hi guys smile.gif I am looking for someone speaking Russian ad willing to help out a really new player, but I am not sure how to work it out.

I've sent ewi122 a couple of tips to pass on until she can find a Russian speaker.

Edited by nooey

Damn ninja'd

I pm'd them after seeing their post and THEN saw your post biggrin.gif

Sorry herk! I did the same thing xd.png

Now mentoring NightfuryLover

As long as they get help - that's the important part biggrin.gif

PMing Now Mentoring Tiger33

Graduating FantomNova and dragoncaretaker121 as I haven't heard from them in a while. They are free to PM me with any further questions they may have smile.gif

Edited by polaristar

Hi guys. I'm not as new as some people here but I can't find a better avenue to ask questions about trading/breeding/lineages due to the forum restrictions. If someone would be willing to answer some questions for me that would be great.

Pm'ed Chibi Chan

&

Pm'ed DragonBreederGirl. Now mentoring DragonBreederGirl.

Edited by aussieJJDude

Hello! I could use a bit of help! It's been a while since I played this game and some of these features seem new and unheard of to me. Back when I played I don't think breeding existed, or lineages, but I could be wrong. I know how to raise eggs but I'm unsure of other things. I'm used to how forums work so I should be okay with that part though.

PMing Now mentoring Desani Edited by fuzzbucket

Hello, I am new here and some assistance would be nice. biggrin.gif

I used to play this game back in 2012 sometime, but I've lost all information associated with that account whatsoever. Including the email used, the username, and password. I read on another recent new user's introductory thread that they also had a similar situation, and since they had no access to the old account, it was acceptable.

Anyway, while I have frequented forums before, the DC forums seem quite different than what I'm used to, so having a mentor that wouldn't mind teaching me about those would be nice. As far as dragons go, I know how to raise eggs and all, but the actions, the breeding rules, and the mystical veil surrounding a few dragons I've heard whispers of are all still mysterious and I am curious.

I live in the EST time zone, and am generally available 2:30PM - 9:00 PM Sunday - Thursday, and pretty much any time Friday and Saturday. I give that information because I think it would be best if I had a mentor that was in my same time zone; while I have many friends in various time zones all over the world, it does no good for my (lack thereof) sleeping habits. blink.gif

So... yeah. That's me. biggrin.gif