The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

All Updated to Here!

Again, sorry for the long delay.

I removed all students who started in October, as I figured they had graduated by now.

Thanks to all of you for being so diligent in following this thread and contacting the people who post requests. I really appreciate your help! biggrin.gif

~purplehaze

Hello! I would appreciate a mentor to help me get comfortable with this game and forum.

Sent mox7 a PM

Now mentoring mox7

JoycetheCat has now graduated

Edited by nooey

Hey. I would greatly appreciate a mentor. I live in CDT and would prefer a mentor from that area, but an hour ahead or behind would be fine as well. Thanks!

Graduating Jazzi9753 and caribousneaky951 as I haven't heard from them in a while. They can still PM if they like.

PMing Now mentoring Lady_reaper - I would PM ArienSwiftsword but their time preferences rule me out laugh.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

PMing ArienSwiftsword, as it seems that request was never answered. ohmy.gif

Now mentoring ArienSwiftsword. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

PMing Now mentoring trinityZ61

But can anyone help me help - this player is on a wifi only kindle tablet, which seems to be part of the problem and is something I have no experience of. Any tips VERY welcome....

Edited by fuzzbucket

PMing Now mentoring trinityZ61

But can anyone help me help - this player is on a wifi only kindle tablet, which seems to be part of the problem and is something I have no experience of. Any tips VERY welcome....

Is there a specific issue? I have a kindle fire, though I usually don't play on it, so I could mess around with it if need be. ^^

I would like a mentor about forums not about Dragon Cave itself.

I already PMd you - check your messages, top right. We cover the forum too smile.gif

Sorry, school has kept me super busy.

Graduating all my current students (Ryndir, Kuchi_Shoga, NightfuryLover, and Tiger33) as I have not heard from them in quite some time. However, they are free to contact me with any questions they may have.

PMing wolfgang7

Edited by polaristar

Everyone on my list doesn't seem to have any more questions.

PM'ing CryingPuppet and SunaTheWolf.

Graduating

Jazzi9753

caribousneaky951

SuperfluousBear

Khao

I haven't heard from any of them for a while, but they can still PM if they need me.

PMd howbelife and basitmuneer

howbelife accepted my offer but has asked only one question. I'm not sure they need me, but I remain available.

No response from basitmuneer