The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing Damaris-chan.

Sorry this has taken so long!

I know I'm not a Mentor but if anyone needs help, I'll gladly give my support and help you get in contact with a Mentor smile.gif

I'm going to go ahead and PM PsychoDragonFanatic. I don't want to keep him/her waiting (even tho I'm not a Mentor I'll answer his/her questions the best I can)

I'm going to go ahead and PM PsychoDragonFanatic. I don't want to keep him/her waiting (even tho I'm not a Mentor I'll answer his/her questions the best I can)

I appreciate your concern, but it is expected that only officially recognized mentors will respond to requests posted in this thread. I should have responded to your earlier post, but it didn't seem at that point like you were offering yourself as a mentor and so I let it go. Sorry if that mislead you. sad.gif

I appreciate your concern, but it is expected that only officially recognized mentors will respond to requests posted in this thread. I should have responded to your earlier post, but it didn't seem at that point like you were offering yourself as a mentor and so I let it go. Sorry if that mislead you. sad.gif

t's fine, it's just I want to help out :/

I did PM the official Mentor Project but I haven't gotten a proper response yet

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Just gonna quote for new page.

~

xHaiki needs a mentor:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=226709

Thanks! <3

I have sent PMs to both of them.

Thanks, Sockie!

PsychoDragonFanatic has read my PM, but not replied.

xHaiki feels the problem has been resolved and there is no need for a mentor.

Edited by purplehaze

All of my students can be considered graduated, I have not heard from any of them in a couple of weeks. They are welcome to PM me should they still have questions.

I will be unable to get online until August 7th- I will notify my students and encourage them to find a new mentor if they feel they need immediate help.

Just to mention something here. I'm available also in the irc most of the time. so you can pop us a quick question there as well and can reply to you in real time If i'm online.

Edited by bluebell_rose

Just to mention something here. I'm available also in the irc most of the time. so you can pop us a quick question there as well and can reply to you in real time If i'm online.

Is it okay if I add "or contact in irc" beside your mentor info? Otherwise I will never remember!

Hi there! I retuned to the te after on here way back on 2007-9! So much has changed that I'd so appreciate a mentor!

I'm especially hoping to find tips on getting a Paper Dragon! They were always my absolute favorites😃

How are you all?

Now mentoring VihCrow, who contacted me by PM.

Hello, thank you all for your help. I've just start playing for a month and am looking for a mentor (cave and forum).

Hi there,

I was away for about 3 years in a place without any internet and now I want to get back to Dragcave again. I remember how to catch eggs and raise dragons but I'm really struggling with using the forum. If someone can help me, I'd very much appreciate it.

My internet access is a little sporadic, I've only managed to get on every couple days as I don't actually have it where I'm staying but I'm able to get on at the local library.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer. I've got to admit that I missed Dragcave a lot.

-Ana Candracat

Hi, do any of you all know if Mentor applications will be opened any time soon? Thanks!

Hi, do any of you all know if Mentor applications will be opened any time soon? Thanks!

I am considering opening them soon. Watch the first post of this thread for an announcement when that happens. I am especially interested in finding some mentors who know a language other than English well enough to mentor someone in that language.

Hi there,

I was away for about 3 years in a place without any internet and now I want to get back to Dragcave again. I remember how to catch eggs and raise dragons but I'm really struggling with using the forum. If someone can help me, I'd very much appreciate it.

My internet access is a little sporadic, I've only managed to get on every couple days as I don't actually have it where I'm staying but I'm able to get on at the local library.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer. I've got to admit that I missed Dragcave a lot.

-Ana Candracat

PMing you now. smile.gif

Hello, thank you all for your help. I've just start playing for a month and am looking for a mentor (cave and forum).

Sending you a message now. smile.gif

I have just opened applications for new mentors!

Please follow the instructions in the first post if you are interested in applying.

~purplehaze

Wow! I would like mentor, (If I asked wrong or something, I'm sorry, that is why I'm asking for a mentor!) I need lots of help, ya know? If you can, I need help with eggs, and forums. And soon I want to be a mentor! biggrin.gif