The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing FantomNova

Now mentoring FantomNova

Edited by polaristar

PMing Mentoring caribousneaky951

Graduating darkmicewar and SilverSheWolf, as I've not heard from either of them in weeks. They can still PM me if they like.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Graduating dragoncaretaker121. If they have any questions they can feel free to PM me smile.gif

Sorry for not being around much as of late. Been going through a lot of life crap over the past several months. Back now though!

Sorry for not being around much as of late. Been going through a lot of life crap over the past several months. Back now though!

Welcome back. smile.gif

Me too:( Welcome back.

Now mentoring JoycetheCat

Thanks Sock!

PMing Now mentoring Ryndir

Edited by polaristar

Thank you, Sock!

PMing Now mentoring Star Peregrine

Edited by Saikachan

I don't think we have any mentors who speak or read Korean. sad.gif Is anyone up to a bit of a challenge?

I don't think we have any mentors who speak or read Korean. sad.gif  Is anyone up to a bit of a challenge?

They aren't a mentor but I did PM someone that I know speaks Korean about it ^^ From their profile it seems like they're busy and haven't been on in a couple of days though, but hopefully they can help.

Edit: I just remembered someone else that I think is less busy. I will PM them now.

Edited by AppleMango

Thank you, Apple. Hopefully we can find someone to help.

Thank you, Apple. Hopefully we can find someone to help.

I got a reply from someone saying he would help out biggrin.gif

I need a mentor. It's been a while since I've gotten deep into dragon hell. I've been away for... 3 years (my account is 2013 old, no joke) and I only got back this late in the game. Specifically, questions about lineages and combining dragons to form what I think are subspecies... from what I've seen here and there.

Time zone: GMT + 8, on at random times. PM is the best way to reach me. [if you're also on Flight Rising I have the same UN as here, faster to contact me there.]

PM'ing ListenUp, Hanelli and sailorhigh.

Everyone else on my list can be considered graduated.

ETA: Now mentoring Hanelli.

Edited by dustpuppy