The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing Now mentoring Smaug721. smile.gif Edited by purplehaze

Thank you _Z_. Although none of our current mentors seems to speak Russian, I was able to find another experienced player who was willing to help. smile.gif

Thank you. smile.gif

May I request a mentor? I'm new to DC and the forums.

My timezone is EST if that helps!

Edited by Jaq

May I request a mentor? I'm new to DC and the forums.

My timezone is EST if that helps!

PMing Jaq!

I'm looking for a mentor to help me get started on this game. I will be away in the next five days and won't be on so it might take me a while to get back to you/whoever. Thanks. smile.gif

I have a mentor now. Thank you to icare4u biggrin.gif

Edited by Snow323

PMing Snow323.

(hopefully that is ok...sorry for having been away for so long..trying to be active again now)

PMing Snow323.

(hopefully that is ok...sorry for having been away for so long..trying to be active again now)

That is absolutely okay! Welcome back! biggrin.gif

Hey all,

Just a heads up that while I've been missing a lot of chances to take on a new Mentee, I have NOT quit being a mentor.

Had a former mentee as me if I had quit DC and I can say that I certainly have not quit! I'm still here, only a lurker mostly!

My student has graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile. They are always welcome to PM me for questions. smile.gif

tigerlover2727 can be graduated, I have not had a PM from them since I first got a reply.

I sent a message to Pickles_Please to see if they need any help, I saw them having trouble with the forums.

I sent a message to Pickles_Please to see if they need any help, I saw them having trouble with the forums.

Thanks! It appears they may also have a friend who needs help raising eggs. I don't know if this is the post you saw or not.

List updated to here.

Evangeline5432 has let me know that she is available for mentoring again, so I have returned her name to the list of mentors. She may be contacted by PM.

~purplehaze

Edited by The Mentoring Project

Hello!

I was hoping I could have a mentor. I just joined and have no idea what to do. It would be. Could they speaked English and dont rush into things.

PMing Allisonglo24.

Now mentoring Allisonglo24.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hi all, I'm back from my hols now

Bingo can now be graduated

Vessa can now be graduated

YanaAlYanas can now be graduated

They can all still contact me for anything should they need to.