The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could mentor me. :3 (I live in EST.)

I really need help with breeding and lineages (I want to know how to make patterns in lineages and things like that) and also getting help about the forum. smile.gif

Edited by Pawz17

Contacting Pawz17

Now mentoring Pawz17

Now mentoring rdrr

No reply from Loralie

mainedreamer54 has now graduated

Edited by nooey

Hello,

I'm new here and kind of confused. If someone has time, I would appreciate some mentoring. I need help with both the site and the forums.

I am in the Pacific time zone, if that matters.

Thank you so much!

I have sent AutumnAuburn a PM, and am in the process of mentoring them.

Edited by xeyla

I am concerned about people who are not official mentors taking on students who have asked for a mentor here. I am not concerned about your specific ability to mentor because I know you are very knowledgeable about the site and the forums and will do an excellent job. It is more a general principal that the mentors who are listed here have to meet certain standards and a student who posts here asking for a mentor should be able to expect that the person who responds to them will have met those standards. If people who are not mentors start picking up students from this thread then that assurance doesn't exist.

Again, please understand, xeyla, that this comment is not a personal criticism of your ability or your desire to mentor. I just don't want to set a precedent where I seem to approve of non-mentors responding to students who apply through this thread.

Contacting anna7

No reply from anna7

Falling_Silence has now graduated

Pawz17 has now graduated

rdrr has now graduated

Edited by nooey

Lists updated to here!

Please welcome our newest Mentor, xeyla. smile.gif

@ nooey - Since it has been awhile since the last update I did I had a bit of trouble following your posts about students. Am I correct that you have none active at the moment?

~purplehaze

Edited by The Mentoring Project

Yes, that's right. They're all doing very well. Though I'm still here for them to answer the odd question. Sorry my posts were confusing, I'll do them separately in future.

I am proud to say:

AutumnAuburn no longer needs a mentor and can be graduated/removed from my list. I will still answer questions, if she decides to ask smile.gif

Thanks Rubyshoes, sending Blu_nightingale a PM

Thanks Rubyshoes, sending Blu_nightingale a PM

Thank you smile.gif

Okay, so I'll guess I will try this as a student! Thanks for starting this , this will be helpful!

Well, I seem to have picked up a newbie, I dont mind at all. They ask good questions, and seems like they are getting it. However I do not feel like I have what it takes to help this little one, should I gently shove him twards this thread?

We'd be more than happy to help Dragonessdown.

We'd be more than happy to help Dragonessdown.

Thanks, I am just not a mentor, and I don't know if I have what it takes, I want him to do well!

Just give us their forum name so one of us can send them a PM. happy.gif

Edit:

Enemom123 has read my PM, but has not gotten back to me. I shall wait until tomorrow to see if they would like to be mentored.

Edited by xeyla

I am sometimes away, so I mostly just ck my pm's; however, I am still around so feel free to PM me if you need help

Edited by DiamondzNPearlz

Contacted shadowfighter, and now in the process of mentoring them.

Enemom123 has not replied to my PM, so I guess they do not want a mentor.

My students can be considered graduated, I have not heard from them in weeks.