The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Oh hai, I'd love to get a mentor please! I'm a bit fuzzy on certain things, especially the whole lineage concept still. And I definitely don't want to post wrong things in the forum either biggrin.gif

I would like it to be noted that I am in central usa timezone. Also, I check tge thread when I can but its not offten, though my pms are set up on ny email on ny phone so i will respond to them vetter and can be pm'd should anyone need a mentor and I haven't seen them.

I haven't played in about three years, but remember a bit about raising dragons. However, I didn't use the forums often back then, and I don't know much about them. If possible, help with the forums would be appreciated. smile.gif

Sending Sockrael a PM

Now mentoring Sockrael

Edited by nooey

PMing harol2718, he asked for a mentor in his introductory post.

Now mentoring harol2718.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hello, I would like a mentor please to make sure I am doing everything correctly in hatching, and raising my dragons.

Thanks.

List updated to here.

Nooey, I have several students listed as pending for you because you never posted back to let us know the outcome of your contact. If you are not mentoring them, please let us know.

I have removed all students who had been on a mentor's list for more than 2 months. If anyone is still mentoring one of those students, please let us know.

~purplehaze

Sorry Purplehaze

No reply from dbravoco7

No reply from heidi03

No reply from sierralyn16

No reply from Loralie

Sockrael has now graduated

Sany has now graduated

I sent them a PM, asking if they would like some help.

Shadowfighter has not PM'd me for any help, so I think they can be graduated. I will still be in touch with them, should they need assistance.

Edited by xeyla

I am now Mentoring tigerlover2727, they replied to my earlier PM I sent them.