The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I'm away till 9th March.

Thanks for letting us know. Are you actively mentoring anyone right now?

Alashaster has not had any questions in quite some time. I'm going to call her graduated. smile.gif

I have PM'd DragonRider1308 as they requested a mentor in their introductory post. I'm waiting on their response. smile.gif

Now mentoring Dreaming_Hi, sorry I forgot to mention that earlier.

PMing Clara (:. Now mentoring Clara (:.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hello, I am in need of a mentor, I am usually pretty good at trying t figure things out on my own but sometimes I need help so a mentor would be nice

TimeZone: GMT -6

My only other request is that my mentor be willing to help with both questions about the cave and the forum

PMing Now mentoring Becca Lynn. Edited by purplehaze

Could someone update my data?

I want to graduate Moruna. I know the last time I asked she said she wanted to stay my student but I haven't heard from her since then. Moruna is of course welcome to pm me with questions if she should discover she has any left, but so far I simply don't see that is the case.

desert2in1 and JenniTayBear had chosen another mentor because of language preferences if I remember that correctly.

I am mentoring Skygryph. I think the post about that got overlooked.

Thank you, purplehaze

I am now mentoring AnannB

I'll pm JDawgBoss

Now mentoring JDawgBoss

Edited by Laura-Lana

I have PM'd DragonRider1308 as they requested a mentor in their introductory post. I'm waiting on their response. smile.gif

DragonRider1308 has yet to respond to my PM. It seems that either they have become inactive or do not want a mentor anymore.

Hello. I have a mentor, or used to, anyway, named EragonSaphiraRider. It seems to me he has become inactive. If any of you guys know of his status please pm me, I really want to know. Thanks!

Hello. I have a mentor, or used to, anyway, named EragonSaphiraRider. It seems to me he has become inactive. If any of you guys know of his status please pm me, I really want to know. Thanks!

EragonSaphiraRider posted here that she had not heard from you in awhile and considered you graduated. Of course that doesn't mean she would not be willing to answer questions if needed.

Have you tried sending her a PM? If you have and haven't received an answer, she may be taking a short break -- it looks like her last forum post was on Feb. 23.

If you have questions that need answered, please feel free to send me a PM and I will answer them for you if you can't reach her..

Hello hello hello, mentors of DragCave forum. Would any of you mind teaching a certain prince a thing or two? I've got several dragons and understand the slim basics, but beyond that I'm an utter idiot.

Thanks in advance~

pming prince vertigo. I haven't heard from anyone that may still be on my list, so I can consider them graduated.

Hello, I'm ShadowDestroyer5 (AKA SD5). I'm new to DragCave (and the forums too), and I'd like to be mentored. I would like if:

• My mentor spoke English
  • If I could learn about raising dragons and also taught about the forums
Well, I hope I get accepted! If there's anything else I need to add let me know.

Now Mentoring ShadowDestroyer5 Edited by purplehaze

hello, I am a new member and in need of a mentor. Please help me smile.gif

hello, I am a new member and in need of a mentor. Please help me  smile.gif

Now mentoring turtlerockstar1. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I would love to be mentored. I have most things figured out, but theres still so much I dont know. EST is my timezone =)