The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I am now Mentoring tigerlover2727, they replied to my earlier PM I sent them.

I have not received a response to a PM I replied to from tigerlover2727, which I replied on the 6-7-14, it still has not been read:

user posted image

I will try again, and wait another week before having them taken off my list.

dbravoco7 is doing very well and can now graduate.

i am oh so very new to this >< i would like to enter into this mentoring project (seeking a mentor) in hopes to gain more knowledge and understanding of all things Dragon Cave :3 i would greatly appreciate it ^ ^

Have received no reply as yet from kkkllleee.

Sending PM to Now mentoring Lettii.

Edited by purplehaze

So I have had help here and there, but I feel like I barely know much else, i'd like to be a student to a mentor.

(I know the simple things, sickness, etc, but I have no idea about trading, and large parts of breeding... and lineages.)

It would be great if the mentor is ... well, active PM wise, and is open to contacting me outside of the forum (Skype/Steam)

--- and maybe GMT -6 (USA CMT)

happy.gif Thank you.

Edited by Vessa

Contacting Vessa

Now mentoring Vessa

Edited by nooey

I have no idea how to play this game and need a mentor.

Must speak English as a first language.

I'm West Coast USA but as long as the mentor can communicate through PM I can't see how it would matter.

Thank You,

ML

PMing Now mentoring MightyLair. Edited by purplehaze

Hi I am looking for a mentor to learn more about linages and breeding, and the forum and trading. I know the basics of raising dragoms but would like help on these points. I'm in the Eastern time zone of the us and need an English speaking mentor.

Edited by Modoglover

Hi I am looking for a mentor to learn more about linages and breeding, and the forum and trading. I know the basics of raising dragoms but would like help on these points. I'm in the Eastern time zone of the us and need an English speaking mentor.

Pm'ing Modoglover!

dimdaisy has not replied to or opened my message.

I'm not contacting Smaug721 Sock as I'm off on Holiday for 3 weeks with patchy internet.