Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I already gave it to my sister. D:

R.I.P., little FFI, as once you enter that bedroom you never exit.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I already gave it to my sister. D:

R.I.P., little FFI, as once you enter that bedroom you never exit.

Aww. Oh well, I'll get it eventually.

Is it like a black hole? D:

Did you have the PSP version? I know the original version only gives you four character spaces to name your team members with, so unless they have upgraded it I'll be calling my lot Frtn, DrAv, Shdw and NxAm.

NOW, CLOUD ON THE OTHER HAND....no. Just no. It hurts just to contemplate.

Cloud is not all that unreasonable. His sword looks maybe just a bit taller than him and hevy as heck BUT that doesn't mean he cannot use it. Just means he is rediculously strong.

P.S. sorry for edit to original statement but my PS3 decided to erase it so I fixed it from my bad memory.

I'll be calling my lot Frtn, DrAv, Shdw and NxAm.

I lol'd. :'D

USER CAN HAS WHITE MAGE PLZ?

Did you have the PSP version? I know the original version only gives you four character spaces to name your team members with, so unless they have upgraded it I'll be calling my lot Frtn, DrAv, Shdw and NxAm.

:3

I guess my name would be best on a black mage, but a red mage or thief would be awesome too.. *cough*

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

Is it like a black hole? D:

Even light cannot escape it. D:

Yeah, PSP tis as close as I can get to a PlayStation.

And I feel honored to have warranted a character name. ;D I call some sort of Mage!

Ah yes. The naming system in the original Final Fantasy.

On the NES I just went ahead and gave my four noble warriors fittingly brave names... ROFL, PWNT, LOLZ, and HAXX.

Guess who was named HAXX. Guess.

...Yeah. My first time playing FFI was on FF Origins, and back then I had trouble coming up with names with no defauts availible. So who do I ask for inspiration? My mom. Her idea of a warrior name is "Slash". So I've stuck with it ever since. :] Out of habit I also name White Mage "Star" (it was a name on one of the screenshots in the manual).

And before I'm done here:

user posted image

Dang.

So as things stand so far, my party will consist of:

Frtn ~ Fighter

DrAv ~ Black Mage

Shdw ~ Thief

NxAm ~ White Mage

...and I haven't even got the game yet xd.png

@ Aether: Maybe it's just trying to trick you and it really is a magic well.

That is severe.  Maybe you should wall it off.

We have tried, but it just sucks the walls in too. D: It even nommed the white materia prop I showed you ages ago.

So as things stand so far, my party will consist of:

Frtn ~ Fighter

DrAv ~ Black Mage

Shdw ~ Thief

NxAm ~ White Mage

...and I haven't even got the game yet xd.png.png

*melts with happiness*

We have tried, but it just sucks the walls in too. D: It even nommed the white materia prop I showed you ages ago.

Don't worry, I'm sure when we have leveled up a little bit we will be strong enough to venture inside there.

We shall have to farm low-level mobs around Seabrook Reactor to gear up with some Gas Masks, though. I hear the drop rate is 1/109. D:

The amount of time I spend grinding levels I'm sure we'll end up with a few laugh.gif

(I could actually get free gas masks at work)

Does the Black Hole Monster/Boss have any weaknesses?

I would think the most likely weakness would be light, but if it even devoured the WHITE MATERIA..

We are in trouble. We might need to hack the game.

Shdw ~ Thief

:3

I heard that with FFXIV(14) there will be a deeper character customization. So something more than knowing I put an iron bangle? So do I get to see the character wearing the equipment or do get to go as far as uselessly dressing up my character? These are my questions. Got this info from the most current game informer.

A little part of me cried out in sorrow at that.

REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE!

REVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENGE!

*cue heroic music*

The Hole People have sent us a message, that they can devour whatever they want and no one can stop them! But we shall send them a message --we shall ride out upon the birds of the land and tell the other players to come... tell them that the Iifa Tree calls to them! We will show the Hole People that they cannot eat whatever they want, and that this...

THIS IS OUR GAME!

Edited by Drer'Ahv