Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Yes it is, I dunno if it is any good either, I haven't played it as well. The graphics are nice though. :3

but the dragon doesnt have hair Fortune (lol) so your blonde Fortune, i used to have that colour hair like that

1:18 is soo Sethoroth lol

nise grahics for the first game lol

but the dragon doesnt have hair Fortune (lol) so your blonde Fortune, i used to have that colour hair like that

Aww, you're just jealous xd.png

I've been wanting FF11 for awhile. It's for the PC and Xbox Live, one of those things like Runescape.

Can't find it anywhere though.

I haven't heard anything at ALL about FF11, and I would imagine it would cause quite a bit of stir, really.

I kinda wanna try it.

I can't player either 11 or 14 D: My laptop isn't powerful enough.

Edit: Stop dying DrAV.....

Edited by Fortune86

^ lololol. I can has revive magic yet? /impatient

@shadow: I was talkin' 'bout 11. I would imagine an MMO for FF would cause a big stir, with the FF fans and MMO obsessors all complaining/complimenting about it. But I haven't heard anything ever.

/is going to spend like 4 hours reading on the above site

Edited by NixAyum

No revive magic for NxAm yet. laugh.gif

DrAv's Fira spell pwns all though. I've yet to find something it doesn't kill.

I rather like the Red Mage job and the Elveen and Hume races. I've hardly even heard of a Red Mage before but I kinda really like it. And then in the advanced, Paladin all the way. Black Knight is second.

/lulzy because there's a dorm named Hume at mah college

Weapon Skills:

Whenever you deal or take damage in battle, you gain Tactical Points. Once the TP gauge reaches a certain point, you can unleash powerful weapon skills, depending on your current weapon. These include offensive moves like double strikes and elemental attacks. Proper timing when using weapon skills is the key to success in combat!

AKA OVERDRIVE?

Edited by NixAyum

Oh, who knows if I can actually play it, but I like reading about it in any case.

With the time I spend on the computer now and then going back to college and classes and hopefully getting a job, I don't think I'll have time for video games (*shoots self for blasphemy/shame*), especially not to start a whole new MMO on my tiny-ass laptop.

You're going to stop playing video games? ohmy.gif

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

*huggles Fortune*

Not if I can help it, but I'll be at college and hopefully have a job and I need to do really well and kick my GPA's ass this year and look for RL opportunity. I would love to be a laptop junkie and just sit vacantly in classes, but I just dunno if that's gonna be possible come the school year.

No revive magic for NxAm yet. laugh.gif

DrAv's Fira spell pwns all though. I've yet to find something it doesn't kill.

YAY I CAN CARVE DESTRUCTION THROUGH THE LA--

*Ahem*

Not if I can help it, but I'll be at college and hopefully have a job and I need to do really well and kick my GPA's ass this year and look for RL opportunity. I would love to be a laptop junkie and just sit vacantly in classes, but I just dunno if that's gonna be possible come the school year.

I actually had a friend do that. All he did, all day, all through college, was play World of WarCraft WHILE the professor was lecturing.

Wow she honked. I didn't know those could do that.

They do much more than honk if you grab them hard enough. >_<

Boobies HURT like little b!tches. Except that the little b!tches are connected to your chest for all eternity and the only way to remove them is via chainsaw. D:

They do much more than honk if you grab them hard enough. >_<

Boobies HURT like little b!tches. Except that the little b!tches are connected to your chest for all eternity and the only way to remove them is via chainsaw. D:

They don't honk, but they can hurt.

Video game boobs? God knows what they can do.

O.o

I wonder why they decided to make Fang female. She was originally a guy.

that i didnt know but i glad she's a she, o the Fun that can be made of them both lol

hey i havent played a video game in about hummmmmm 2 weeks know =P i not play games offen now that im on here most of my time

and i would love to Play ff11 but i know that my com wount run the game =(

*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk*

I only just worked out that both Lightning (FF13) and Snow (also FF13) come from Clouds.

Yar FF people....I see what you did there....