Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I got 7 for free. >3

Good thing too, I don't think it was really worth paying any more for. Especially not the ridiculous amounts is costs now.

Mini games in 8...uh...

I'm sure there are but I have no memory of any. @_@

I got 7 for free. >3

Good thing too, I don't think it was really worth paying any more for. Especially not the ridiculous amounts is costs now.

DON'T BASH ON FF7!!!!! It is worth ever pennie.

Penny.

I didn't think it would have been. Maybe when it first came out, but probably not more then 10 or so dollars.

@Nix: @.@

Penny.

I didn't think it would have been. Maybe when it first came out, but probably not more then 10 or so dollars.

@Nix: @.@

NO IT IS WORTH MORE!!!!!!

The majority of my FF favorites are in 7.

Fave FF male character, fave FF villain, fave sword, fave overall FF character, fave FF overall game, fave FF game plot....... my fave female character used to be tifa but now it is vanille.

So don't be bashing FF7.

May I ask why? What makes 7 so much greater then 9 in any of those ways?

From my personal experience, I had much stronger feelings toward Kuja (and Brahne) then to Sephiroth. I was wondering who Sephiroth was at first (sort of) while Kuja went and did all kinds of terrible things - sending his minions to blow up the black mages with Vivi right there, sucking up Lindblum, blowing up Terra, kicking Garland off a cliff (though that wasn't really sad) etc.

The plot is good and the characters all right, but past that it just doesn't seem so special to me. You can love it if you want, but I just said I didn't think it was worth more then about 10 dollars. IMO.

I guess I just get tired of FF7 fans sometimes. Especially cause the only joke people seem to be able to make of Zidane is that he is a monkey. <<More to him than his tail, people! I've seen at least 2 or 3 FF making fun of/joke video things, both with the same joke.

May I ask why? What makes 7 so much greater then 9 in any of those ways?

From my personal experience, I had much stronger feelings toward Kuja (and Brahne) then to Sephiroth. I was wondering who Sephiroth was at first (sort of) while Kuja went and did all kinds of terrible things - sending his minions to blow up the black mages with Vivi right there, sucking up Lindblum, blowing up Terra, kicking Garland off a cliff (though that wasn't really sad) etc.

The plot is good and the characters all right, but past that it just doesn't seem so special to me. You can love it if you want, but I just said I didn't think it was worth more then about 10 dollars. IMO.

I guess I just get tired of FF7 fans sometimes. Especially cause the only joke people seem to be able to make of Zidane is that he is a monkey. <<More to him than his tail, people! I've seen at least 2 or 3 FF making fun of/joke video things, both with the same joke.

I don't mind 'I like this FF better.' I don't ever really get OMG CONVERT HIM/HER like fans of anything. I know I hate raving fans so it is obvious other people feel the same way. I just hate people who bash my fave's. Then I start ranting AND YOU WILL SEE THIS!!!!! That is me ranting. So just warning unless you want to deal with CRAZYwargod don't bash. Which you haven't done yet so we are good. biggrin.gif

I don't mind 'I like this FF better.' I don't ever really get OMG CONVERT HIM/HER like fans of anything.

*raises hand slowly*

I converted half of my class once.

Converters. Like Naruto fan, person A hears person B doesn't like Naruto so A rounds up persons C, D, and E and go on a unstopable rampage to change B's mind.

and yes. Normally I am just wargod but when I snap I turn into CRAZYwargod. Quite ingenious if I do say so myself.

I know I hate raving fans

I just hate people who bash my fave's. Then I start ranting

rolleyes.gif

So just warning unless you want to deal with CRAZYwargod don't bash.

*cough*

/innocent

Well I know what she meant by convert, I was just wondering if she meant she had converted them to FF7 or FF in general or what.

rolleyes.gif

*cough*

/innocent

Don't quite understand what you're getting at.

Converted to what? 

@crazy:  Is that what your username means? xd.png

JENOVA Witnesses.

I still have an inch-thick binder filled with "One Winged Angel and Davey Jones" comics from those days.

It twas fun.

EDIT: Although tbh, the main reason I did it was because I was intent on winning a bet to create a cult. So I created a joke cult. In the end, the people it attracted were the nihilistic, the chronically depressed, and the mentally unstable. Somehow the joke cult attracted all of the same personality types as an actual cult would.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Mini-Games in FF8:

Chocobo Forests

Triple Triad

The mini button mashing scenes (like the train and Squall's fist fight)

omg that video is awesome i know a handful of those games but near the end.. i know it's final fantasy but which one?

what about this one?

The video I posted has scenes from almost all of them I think. I'm not entirely sure about all of theme, but I'm pretty sure it has 7, 8, 9, 10, 11(?), 13, 13Agito, and I think 13Versus too.

The one you posted has 9 at the beginning, and ten.. I don't know it looks like quite a few as well..

Any specific time (like 1:13) that you want me to check? I can't guarantee that I'll know it though.

The one you posted, all the stuff at the end is from FF10 I believe.

Ooh, I love that one. :3 I have it in my favorites.

In the first one I posted (The Fantasy) I don't know about 1:20 but 1:24 I'm pretty sure is FF11. In your first one, 1:20 is FF9 and 1:24 is FF10, I believe.