Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I know. >3

*restrains hitting*

*whimpers in submission* Thank you mommy.

The Eye-Gougingly Stupid is a major understatement here.

Indeed. How about "Darwin Award-Worthy"?

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Indeed. How about "Darwin Award-Worthy"?

I would rather have my soul eaten by dementors after living in azkaban for the majority of my life than read another paragraph of that story. Nuff said.

*motions for you to sit down on the sofa* And how did this make you feel?

Nah, srsly though, I have to agree. That story rapes not only Cloud, but my eyes. D:

MY EYES, MY EYES WILL NEVER RECOVER, DOCTOR so use your sonic screwdriver and fix it plz

Edited by Drer'Ahv

*motions for you to sit down on the sofa* And how did this make you feel?

Nah, srsly though, I have to agree. That story rapes not only Cloud, but my eyes. D:

MY EYES, MY EYES WILL NEVER RECOVER, DOCTOR

I kinda see the likeing of cloud/sephy pairing and the pregnancy story as one of my friends was into male pregnancy but going so far as triplets and then................../rants

rants/ Horible just horible.

As far as I'm concerned mpreg...JESUS GOD NO.

I'll put up with the impossible pairings, the poorly thought-out reasonings, the fanservice...but for God's sake, I'm drawing the line at mpreg. It may be Final Fantasy but that doesn't mean everyone has to have a uterus.

Cloud having his period.

I dare you to picture it.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

As far as I'm concerned mpreg...JESUS GOD NO.

I'll put up with the impossible pairings, the poorly thought-out reasonings, the fanservice...but for God's sake, I'm drawing the line at mpreg. It may be Final Fantasy but that doesn't mean everyone has to have a uterus.

Cloud having his period.

I dare you to picture it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD WOUNDS!!!!!!!!!! "dies"

Now I am a HUGE fan of gender bender anime/manga but that is COMPLETE transformation. Pregnancy via after transformation is okay BUT CLOUD IS STILL A MAN....................Well watch the movie junior starring arnold swartchineger(selling fail).

Edited by crazywargod

>D This is unusually evil of me. T.T Poke me please.

I know what not to read now. :3

*pokes Shadow*

I'll find one of mine in a little bit I wrote for X-2. |D It's not cannon, but not very far off. Plus it's a songfic, and I think I pulled it off damn well. It's been a couple years though, so it might not be amazing, but...I guarantee it's not horrible. *thumbs up*

*pokes Shadow*

I'll find one of mine in a little bit I wrote for X-2. |D It's not cannon, but not very far off. Plus it's a songfic, and I think I pulled it off damn well. It's been a couple years though, so it might not be amazing, but...I guarantee it's not horrible. *thumbs up*

PLEASE I NEED A PALATE CLENSER!!!!!

OMG

What is with you people? When I left we were planning a party, now I come back to this? D:

Well I love me Vanille. Her weapon is awesome and she is adorable. Cloud is also mine because he is my favorite character from my favorite FF. Plus he looks awesome.

I hate her voice.

Plus, it takes her about twenty tries to cast a successfull Death.

I hardly ever used her. Hope was the best Medic and Synergist plus a decent Ravanger. I found the Hope/Lightning parts of the game to be the best and most enjoyable.

Edited by Fortune86

xd.png

When I've finished Folklore I'll either buy WKC or go back on FF13. I still need to do all the hunts.

Shame Drer. Shaaaammmee.

Not that I blame you. xd.png If I wasn't scared of viruses and such I might even do it myself..T.T But probably only for an older system, it doesn't feel as bad that way.

FF13 has hunts too?

Yes. You can do them as many times as you like too. In order to unlock the best trophys, you have to get 5 stars for each one.

I didn't really like the star system in FF13. I mean, if you want me to go and fight a big nasty monster that will do my head in with the number of times it kills me, then fine, I'll do it.

Don't ask me to do it in under two minutes though.

I rather hated the parts with only two people in my party. True ther were a few enemy's that, even with three people, couldn't be taken down in two minutes if they were in groups.

I'm a fan of four person parties. It works better, IMO.

Three person is OK.. but not that great. FF9 has nice 4 person parties. I also kind of like the guests in 12.

I've never played a 4 person party.

*stares at 8, 10, X-2*

Are we talking about FFXIII? This is really random, but I thought Cid was drop-dead gorgeous. laugh.gif *SHOT*

Me too.. and I haven't even played the games. *slightly ashamed*

13, and 3 party games in general. :3

Are we talking about FFXIII? This is really random, but I thought Cid was drop-dead gorgeous. laugh.gif *SHOT*

I thought so too. I was so upset when he died.

I was a little annoyed with the two person parties at first in FF13, but I grew to like them. Because of all the CP farming I did, when I swapped back to the other characters they had enough to max them out laugh.gif