Hiei101

Final Fantasy

9.... and 12... *so alone*

10 was good, 7 was meh(good plot, ok music/graphics, rest not so great), eight and Dissidia I really want to play but haven't yet.

I haven't played 9 or 12 yet.

10 is good. I think the only thing that sucks about it is the turn-battle style.

I've played 7 but I never got to finish it. I borrowed it from an old friend back in high school but I had to return it because he wanted it back, so I couldn't finish it.

Never played 8, and Dissidia is good.

I have Derge of Cerberus but I'm at the Cat Sith part where he's gotta sneak past the guards. Those parts just scare me for some reason, cause I normally get caught or something and then I get pissed because I can't get past that part. So, I stopped playing it and got involved in something else again.

I gotta find the games so I can play them.

My favorite? XII, then probably VII, then VIII.

I've played VII, VIII, IX, X, XII, and most the way through XIII. God I did not realize I was that bad, lol!

Like VII, VIII, and IX. X... love the battle system, want to shoot the characters. The plot makes no sense at ALL. Tidus is the most annoying creature ever. Auron is cool, though. I feel bad for him for having to be with Tidus and Yuna the whole time though. Other than Auron though, I loathed every character in this game. I was so happy Tidus vanished at the end! biggrin.gif X-2 is a disgrace, we'll leave it there. It's the only one I started and then had to say 'No, can't do this.' Really? Let's make them pop stars? Seriously? Dirge is fun but lacking in a good plot. Vincent needs a new game. Don't like Revenant Wings (not enough Balthier and Basch!). Umm... Crisis Core is okay but battle system is kinda dull imo. Dissidia = mash random buttons, but it's fun enough. Love XII. It's not like the other FFs no, but I loved the characters (minus Vaan of course). Balthier is the best thing ever.

Now XIII. I'm iffy on this one. I love the battle system, it might just be my favorite. A lot harder than XII which is good because I could walk off and leave my people on XII to level up themselves. However, the plot? The characters? Can't say I'm a fan at all. I only like Lightning, the others are annoying, especially Snow. I keep waiting for something to happen for it to pick up but it just doesn't. Just isn't doing it for me.

Also, my Hope keeps dying. But I need two healers and a synergist! Ack, I keep playing as Lightning, Hope, and Snow. And Hope looks too much like Vaan, or is that just me?

They need to just go ahead and remake VII. That would make me very happy.

Edited by Rabs

I'm still messing around on Gran Pulse. It's just too much fun sneaking up on Behemoth Kings and insta-launching them. Shortest battle with them so far is 32 seconds. I'm working to get it under thirty.

The point system in FF13 is fixed. I can kill a monster under the time limit and it still doesn't give me my five stars dry.gif

I'm still messing around on Gran Pulse. It's just too much fun sneaking up on Behemoth Kings and insta-launching them. Shortest battle with them so far is 32 seconds. I'm working to get it under thirty.

The point system in FF13 is fixed. I can kill a monster under the time limit and it still doesn't give me my five stars dry.gif

That's where I am too. Been leveling up like crazy now that Im finally able to lol.

YESS. Shadow rules you all got a PSP and CC. So expensive. T.T

S'gonna be forever till I can afford Dissidia and BBS. And all the other games on my wishlist. >.<

YESS. Shadow rules you all got a PSP and CC. So expensive. T.T

S'gonna be forever till I can afford Dissidia and BBS. And all the other games on my wishlist. >.<

Grats grats, have fun, don't play through them too fast now. ;D

Grats grats, have fun, don't play through them too fast now. ;D

It, for awhile. I'm hoping I can get enough money to buy BBS before it comes out... no clue when I'll get Dissidia.

But for now CC is pretty fun. Just started though, so it will last a little longer. :3 And I can always do a New Game+.

Pretty excited. : D

That's where I am too. Been leveling up like crazy now that Im finally able to lol.

I'ne managed to get to the last role levels for each characters main three roles, so I'll try to continue plotwise at the weekened.

My Holy Materia prop came in today! lolPicture

I'm not quite sure how I'll attach it to the bow for the Aerith cosplay, (The prop feels to be about one pound) but I'm sure I'll think of something.

It's made of green fluorite. I just think that's awesome.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

My Holy Materia prop came in today! lolPicture

That is so pretty happy.gif>.> <.< >.> *mugs Drer'Ahv and runs off with the Materia*

Drer'Ahv? If you see a tall man with white/silver hair and a long sword coming towards you, run away.

In other news, despite that I only had a short time to play FF13 today, I am nevertheless quite proud of myself. I beat the two Juggernaughts at Mah'habara with no problems biggrin.gif

Shucks, now I want one. >>

Who the Heck says "shucks" anymore?! Are you Goofy in disguise?

Who the Heck says "shucks" anymore?! Are you Goofy in disguise?

I do. :3 Shucks, shucks, shucks.

It sounds cool.

And no, I don't think so.

Drer'Ahv? If you see a tall man with white/silver hair and a long sword coming towards you, run away.

You mean I can't just throw the materia at his head? Well, damn. There goes my escape plan.

Hehe, glad you guys like it. ^^

Shucks, now I want one. >>

You can get em on Ebay for about twenty bucks. :3 Just search for "green fluorite sphere" or something along those lines.

EDIT: Here's one. lolFluorite

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I do. :3 Shucks, shucks, shucks.

It sounds cool.

And no, I don't think so.

....You're weird.... You know that....?

....You're weird.... You know that....?

Yep. People tell me that all the time. Sometimes as an observation, sometimes as a compliment, sometimes as an insult. Though, the insult never works, since I take it as a compliment.

The weirder the better. ;D

Of course. xd.png

*gasp* I want the pretty shiny!

...for no other reason than to have. >.>

I want to cosplay so bad some day.

I think of all the characters I can think of, I could probably pull Aerith off the best. I don't really know why, I just think so.

Maybe, maybe, Garnet, but it's kind of hard to imagine.

I don't really want to cross-play, so I probably wouldn't.

Yep. People tell me that all the time. Sometimes as an observation, sometimes as a compliment, sometimes as an insult. Though, the insult never works, since I take it as a compliment.

Of course. xd.png

It's not an insult. I think it's more of an observation. And not always "the weirder the better".... Sometimes that's a bad thing....

It's not an insult. I think it's more of an observation. And not always "the weirder the better".... Sometimes that's a bad thing....

As I said, sometimes as an observation. xd.png

Well, with my kind of weird the weirder the better isn't bad.

And not always "the weirder the better".... Sometimes that's a bad thing....

Don't be too quick to judge others, now. Weird is an incredibly flexible word. I've heard it be used to describe homosexuals, Wiccans, Anne Rice novels, and C'thulhu. The last one had his soul sucked out.

And that's always a bad thing.

EDIT: Hay gess wat guis I'm downloading FF9 right now. *strikes cool pose*

Edited by Drer'Ahv