Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Don't be too quick to judge others, now. Weird is an incredibly flexible word. I've heard it be used to describe homosexuals, Wiccans, Anne Rice novels, and C'thulhu. The last one had his soul sucked out.

And that's always a bad thing.

EDIT: Hay gess wat guis I'm downloading FF9 right now. *strikes cool pose*

.....Um.... Shadow..... scratch what I said.... He's weird.... *hides from the pose before obliterating Gai-sensei* But you're right that is bad.

EDIT: Hay gess wat guis I'm downloading FF9 right now. *strikes cool pose*

FF9 is a good thing. Enjoy it. or else.

I PROMISE I WILL JUST PLEASE DON'T HURT ME. D:

IT's OKAY. I'm very gentle deep down.

x3

Ozma might hurt you though. If you fight him.

Waiwaiwaiwaiwait. Download FF9?

I has it but my PS2 is retarded and won't read the disc. >|

*ahem* Downloading it ent legal....its just...Ihaveacompletedisregardfortehlaw.

I mean, since you own it I suppose it would be legal, but it IS a risk. =/ It's a black market.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

...joy. ._.

Psh, I've used Limewire for years, Idc about legalities.

I don't have discs to copy it onto anyway, and I can't really risk getting caught by the school. :/

I would have to say 7 because it got me hooked on FF in the first place, but I think I enjoy playing 13 the most maybe cause it's new, but I really like the storyline and the characters. The fighting system is pretty fun too.

Finally reached Oerba!

Sahz is a bit of an insensitive jerk. Everyone's been dead of Cieth'd for hundreds of years and he tells Vaniile to 'enjoy it'?

Luckily for me I own the game and a PS1. And 7, which I got for free, recently (haha, take that, Amazon. 70 bucks indeed). All I need now is 8, which I hopefully will get soon. It's pretty high on my list, since it is getting older and older.

The only illegal thing I do is download mp3s. It's more convenient then only listening to them on YouTube, and musicians make a ton of money. And I have yet to find a CD that I like over 10-30% of. Except my few soundtrack cds. (LoTR and Narnia's OSTs are awesome..)

Amigawd, I love love LOVE the Narnia soundtrack. Especially the battle song from the first movie. ^^ Which...I also got...illegally...

I supposes I should buy the song next time I get an iTunes card. Help fund the composer and all. :3

And oh-em-GEE guys, PSX emulators are a serious b!tch to install. >_<

Amigawd, I love love LOVE the Narnia soundtrack. Especially the battle song from the first movie. ^^ Which...I also got...illegally...

I supposes I should buy the song next time I get an iTunes card. Help fund the composer and all. :3

And oh-em-GEE guys, PSX emulators are a serious b!tch to install. >_<

The battle track? I looove that one! That one, the stone table, and Mr. Tumnus's songs are some of my favorites.

I'm sorry. Hopefully you'll think FF9 is worth it.

I'm dreading the next boss fight T-T

Me too. On most of my games. X.x FF12, Crisis Core (keeps getting harder,, level up, Zack!), etc. I keep forgetting what I should do in some of my games. *is totally lost in FF5*

Oh, in X-2, I have a file with lowest-percent-possible completion, and I'm stuck on the Magus Sisters. X.x It's been ages since I've played though and would probably start over if I ever had time to pick up my PS2.

I'd like to finish X-2, but it would be hard. >.< I want to watch the scenes and understand about Lenna and MysteryGuy, but past that I don't really want to play the rest. Not to mentoin, the only endings I like are the sad ones, like the *spoiler*farplane one. The beach one is nice, but I like Tidus to stay dead..*spoiler*

Ah can PM ju with all the Lenne/Tidus-lookalike if you waaaaaaant. Oooooooooor you can youtube the scenes and wiki the info, but that's no fun andIwouldbekindadisappointbaw. :<

****, now I remember a FFX fic I started about OC Summoner/Guardians, Pre-Yuna. >.> Must not go back. Argh.

Ah can PM ju with all the Lenne/Tidus-lookalike if you waaaaaaant. Oooooooooor you can youtube the scenes and wiki the info, but that's no fun andIwouldbekindadisappointbaw. :<

****, now I remember a FFX fic I started about OC Summoner/Guardians, Pre-Yuna. >.> Must not go back. Argh.

Oos, that might be nice. :3 Maybe I'll youtube them too. But that sounds like trouble for me, and this way it is trouble for you. *evilgrin*

Oh no, it's great fun for me, I get to type up a huge ramble about it. 8D

Oh, in X-2, I have a file with lowest-percent-possible completion, and I'm stuck on the Magus Sisters. X.x It's been ages since I've played though and would probably start over if I ever had time to pick up my PS2.

Why does everyone get stuck at the Magus Sisters? I just breezed through them.

Eeeh it was so long ago I dont remember the name sad.gif but I love Final fantasy!!!!!!

Why does everyone get stuck at the Magus Sisters? I just breezed through them.

I normally do, but as this is a low-% game I'm probably sorely underleveled, and don't feel like finding a place to train that won't give me scenes and completion points.