Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Bleh, my friend is forcing me into downloading an emulator of FF4. ; _ ; [/irritated]

How is that game, anyways? He makes it out to be godlike.

Finally got back on my PS3 last night to complete Chapter 9.

My God that last boss was a swine. It took me two tries to kill them. I couldn't beat them before the Doom counter finished because I was too busy healing to stay alive.

*pops in* Helloo

I've never actually "played" Final Fantasy before, but I'm getting FF13 Soon for the Xbox!!! And I'm really excited.

But, is it necessary to somewhat know the plot of some previous games and the characters? I don't want to be all confused when I'm playing FF13 like, "Who the heck is he?? What do I do? I don't get anything!!!"

Nope Aida. tongue.gif The games in the series are never* connected.

*'cept for X and X-2, but that's obviously different from XII. I do not get how people were being stupid and all "OMG X-2, FINAL FANTASY TWELVE!" No. Just no. Dumbasses.

You might be confused anyway though. I do not has 13 and do not know, but the games have a tendency to NOT lay everything at your feet in the first 5 minutes. xd.png

Haaa, I never actually got what X-2 was until I looked at it longer...

HRrrmgmh xd.png

I might just take a peak at wikipedia if I get confused... rolleyes.gif

Yeah, and of course all of 7's sequels.

*silently begs for a sequel to 9*

13 looks like it might be confusing, but then most of them are. I want thirteen so badly. T.T

Yeah, and of course all of 7's sequels. 

*silently begs for a sequel to 9*

13 looks like it might be confusing, but then most of them are.  I want thirteen so badly.  T.T

A warning about Thirteen (NOTE: Warning, not Spoiler) they got crazy with cut scenes in the beginning. Like more cut scene than playtime. It gets a little irritating after a while. They are absolutely gorgeous, but after a while I find myself going "Well, are you going to let me PLAY the game I spent 60$ on? It is totally worth it though. The graphics are beautiful and I'm loving the characters so far. Thirteen pretty much moves in a straight line all of the time too, unlike Twelve where there were a million things to do in a million directions. There has been very little in side quests so far. Nothing confusing because you just keep moving forward.

Edited by Eluin Gentry

CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

I miss him already T-T

*crashes the party*

I made another FFVII video.

To avoid further attentionwh0ring, I just want to say that you people are making me want to spend all of my money on a PS3 for XIII. And I do mean all of it.

I want to play the game where there's mostly cutscenes! D:

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Buuuuuuuy eet.

You won't regret it.

It totally sucks that I'm stuck at work when I could be at home playing it.

We got ours for the 360, but now I want to get a nice high def TV to play it on. This little one is an insult to the game. Too bad a new TV is nowhere near in the budget right now.

It's official, I have spent too much time on FF13.

I reached Chapter 11 yesterday and was grinding for CP on Gran Pulse (I love Launch soooooo much happy.gif). When I was going to bed I let the dog out and looked up, and saw a giant white orb in the sky.

My first thought was 'Cool! I can see Coccon from here!'

It took me a minute to realise I was staring at the moon. laugh.gif

It's official, I have spent too much time on FF13.

I reached Chapter 11 yesterday and was grinding for CP on Gran Pulse (I love Launch soooooo much happy.gif). When I was going to bed I let the dog out and looked up, and saw a giant white orb in the sky.

My first thought was 'Cool! I can see Coccon from here!'

It took me a minute to realise I was staring at the moon. laugh.gif

xDDD

whohoo im so excited x3 my grandpa will give me ff 13 tomorrow xd.pngD i really cant wait xd.png

It makes me unreasonably happy that someone cosplayed Hojo. He's always been one of my favorite characters.

9 is my favorite by far. Don't ask why, I can't name it. I liked the storyline, and was really fond of Garnet/Dagger. And the music was epic. (Freya's theme and Kuja's theme being my absolute favorites)

The thing is... A few years ago my family managed to lose disk 4. *dies* They still haven't replaced it, and I don't think they ever will T_T

Oh, are we posting funny FF pictures? I have several!

user posted image

^By far my favorite. happy.gif

user posted image

http://kookyz.deviantart.com/art/Sex-with-...ender-113810314

^To understand this one, you must know that "Sex with the Bartender" is the name of an alcoholic drink. Well, in FF7, Tifa is a bartender. In this pic, Cloud asked for "sex with the bartender" and didn't quite get what he had in mind.... It's lolworthy.

user posted image

user posted image

^And this one makes a joke on two completely unrelated things AT ONCE! And well, I never really cared that much for Aerith so... Yeah, I found this picture funny.

Wow, those are all FF7 pics, aren't they? Oh well, it's the game that has the most art on it anywho. tongue.gif Enjoy the lulzing.

9 is my favorite by far. Don't ask why, I can't name it. I liked the storyline, and was really fond of Garnet/Dagger. And the music was epic. (Freya's theme and Kuja's theme being my absolute favorites)

The thing is... A few years ago my family managed to lose disk 4. *dies* They still haven't replaced it, and I don't think they ever will T_T

I love you. Yesyesyes.

Disc four? Ah, that's like the best.. maybe you could get a new copy of Amazon or something? Since it isn't as popular as 7 you can still find it for a good/reasonable price.

I was just wondering how many people here enjoy the final fantasy series. If so which one is your favorite?

Mine would have to be FF 10, 10-2, or Dissidia. I've beaten 10 and 10-2 and currently working on Dissidia.

9.... and 12... *so alone*

10 was good, 7 was meh(good plot, ok music/graphics, rest not so great), eight and Dissidia I really want to play but haven't yet.

Official Reason I Have Played Final Fantasy 13 Too Much 2:

I was coming back from lunch today and was looking across the fields when I caught myself looking for one of the Adamantoise monsters from Gran Pulse.

My favorites? I, IV, IX, XII (and Revenant Wings), Tactics/Advance (this includes Crystal Defenders), and Vagrant Story (also a part of the T/A series).

I far prefer Sakaguchi-era FF over Nomura-era FF. If I had a Wii, I'd be looking into The Last Story... it looks like Mistwalker's striving to recreate FF from scratch with that one. I wish them all the best of luck- they'll need it.