Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I know, they totally rock.

I liked Yojimbo alright, though I didn't use him much.

I think Anima was probably the best. The sisters were like, weird. Didn't like them too much, though they were useful every now and then.

I liked all the Aeons, but Yojimbo was my favorite. Someday I'd like to buy that big PVC statue of him I saw in a comic shop a long time ago.

Also, FFX Shiva was super hot. Just that I'd toss that out there...

Shiva sisters + bike = kinda creepy. O_o I'm sure that's not the only way he wants to ride them.

Anima was awesome. Plain and simple. I went WTF at her story though...and the fact that she was a giant she-twin-fish-demon-I don't even. Still cool.

Oh, and who went back to the Temples before teh final battle and talked to the Fayth? A bunch of goodies and you get to see teh people the fayth were. :B

Edited by NixAyum

You know what the creepiest part of Snow's Shiva bike is? Where the heads are located. Or the fact that they have heads on the bike form at all. I mean, Transformers at least had the point of hiding them. Edited by AetherWolf

Oh, and who went back to the Temples before teh final battle and talked to the Fayth? A bunch of goodies and you get to see teh people the fayth were. :B

I did :3

Did you also battle the dark aeons/summoners?

I have the Greatest Hits release and the Dark Aeons were in the International something-or-other version.

Okay, you have lost me.

The dark aeons and their summoners were part of the original FFX game. I don't see why they would be taken out unsure.gif

An international version of the game was released in Japan as "Final Fantasy X International" in January 2002, and in PAL territories under its original title. It features content not available in the original NTSC releases, including battles with "dark" versions of the game's aeons and an airship fight with the superboss "Penance".[5] 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_fantasy_x

And

The Japanese release of Final Fantasy X International also includes "Eternal Calm", a 14 minute video clip bridging the story of Final Fantasy X with that of its sequel, Final Fantasy X-2.[37]

FFFFFFFUUUUU WANT. WANT NOW.

Geez I wish the international version had been easier to attain and play. Until Penance I could call myself an undisputed ff master. I played all of em and knew everything. However I never played the int version and never beat Penance...so yea I know all, but that.

I also know that the green light for an FF7 remake has been given. Final monetary preparation is being taken care of by the sales of ACC (which has a sweet new Omnislash MASTER VERSION scene) Anyway as soon as ACC is available in your countries please pay for it.

I want the video I want the video I want it I want it I want it.

8| Will youtube or google video for it when it's not sleepy time.

FF13 came yesterday while I was at work :3

I have been waiting all day to tell you that laugh.gif

FF13 came yesterday while I was at work :3

I have been waiting all day to tell you that laugh.gif

: DDD Is it awesome is it awesome? Or is it.. beyond awesome?

The game is pretty awesome biggrin.gif I got it as a birthday present for my boyfriend and he's been cracking out on the game for a while. It's got a very interesting setup for the battle system, but once you learn it, it's very fun to play. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to FFXIV.

I also know that the green light for an FF7 remake has been given. Final monetary preparation is being taken care of by the sales of ACC (which has a sweet new Omnislash MASTER VERSION scene) Anyway as soon as ACC is available in your countries please pay for it.

wait wat.

ARE YOU SERIOUS.

I so DESPERATELY hope you're serious. If so, sources NAO please. PLEASE.

EDIT: Some sources tell me this is not serious business. I are disappoint.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Here's a surefire way to get an instant remake of FFVII; play the original game through, close your eyes, and imagine CGI and better music.

Maybe, if you wish hard enough, the PS1 will turn into a PS3! ;D

EDIT; WOOT PAGETOPPER.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

: D

But the gameplay is still just as bad. T.T Same hard to get into areas-which-are-vital and confusing things-which-are-vital and boring battle system.. not bad, boring...

Hated the gameplay. There were certain areas of the game where you had to put down the controller and wonder for a moment what the first fans of the game did without FAQs.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Hated the gameplay. There were certain areas of the game where you had to put down the controller and wonder for a moment what the first fans of the game did without FAQs.

I know. I totally lost it in Shinra HQ. I went straight to the top floor, and couldn't get through anywhere.. I spent about half an hour fighting monsters, then running around in a room because I though there was something there, all the while reading comic books cause I just spammed X and looked up when the battle theme stopped playing.

The golden saucer also annoyed me to no end.