shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Protip: Admitting to cheating is probably not the smartest thing one can do.

It's a userscript that displays "view" links of eggs, but I changed it to "lineage" so it displays the dragon's family tree instead of the view page (which I found more useful like what others wanted). Doesn't change the game in any way. I believe some users requested this very thing for the AP to avoid having to waste time abandoning eggs they didn't want (but some said a pop up, whereas this is just the link to the egg)

Here: [url ~Link Removed~

It's an improvement on /usability/, not cheating. dry.gif

Edited by _Z_

Oh yea I should probably summon, I haven't done that in a while...

user posted image

Wait

Wat

user posted image

omg FINALLY. I have been trying since the action came out, I'm fairly sure I've summoned over 100 times though I lost count somewhere after 60. FINALLLYYY

You pick up the scroll labeled "sh20000sh", but most of its ink seems lost its color.

user posted image

Please upgrade your browser.

Trollolo-loloooo...  rolleyes.gif

<snip>

Can't decide if I want to laugh or facepalm.

Bit of both?

user posted image

Full complement of CB shinies! *proudface*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

user posted image

Does anyone know what's wrong with the above image to make it so funny?|D

Edit: Oops HTML on the brain.

Edited by Nightfrost

user posted image

Does anyone know what's wrong with the above image to make it so funny?|D

Edit: Oops HTML on the brain.

So, 'mature hatchling' can breed? If you press F5, it would be adult;;

Trollolo-loloooo...  rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Can't decide if I want to laugh or facepalm.

I'd go with total facepalm. Demanding clicks via the one link that won't increase the stats at all is a special kind of fail. laugh.gif

I'd go with total facepalm.  Demanding clicks via the one link that won't increase the stats at all is a special kind of fail. laugh.gif

Same here! *facepalms once more*

After that the same user posted an "offer" at the EATW with so many H's (if I remember right) in the message that it would totally mess up the whole page when opened. I haven't made a screenshot, sadly, although the whole thing would take more space than the size of the screen xd.png

That is so damn annoying. As if tossing dragons into several fansites weren't enough... *growls*

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I'd go with total facepalm. Demanding clicks via the one link that won't increase the stats at all is a special kind of fail. laugh.gif

Indeed. xd.png Thanks for the bout of laughter. xd.png

I kinda hope nobody bomb-viewed their dragons -- with a trollish message like that, it would be bound to happen. I can't really bring myself to say they wouldn't deserve it, but still. That poor Guardian of Nature!

user posted image

I think my Shimmer had been a naughty girl! xd.png

Actually I think TJ added extra time to somebody's ND experiment after the Cave Downtime. Looks cool though smile.gif

user posted image

I know Tins aren't as coveted as they used to be, but that's still a nice shiny egg-lock. happy.gif

Don't you just hate it when you breed two dragons, to have their offspring sent into the wild by the meanie who claimed it? That makes me want to break the nose of whoever did that.

user posted image

Don't complain, it's not that bad as the dragon is alive. They could kill it or use in an ND experiment and fail at it. THAT is the reason to hate d:

Don't complain, it's not that bad as the dragon is alive. They could kill it or use in an ND experiment and fail at it. THAT is the reason to hate d:

Can't agree with you concerning the ND part...if someone experimented on my dragons' offspring, it'd be an honor for me, even if they failed biggrin.gif

@Hazel360 - Sorry to hear that. I don't understand the logic of those who CLAIM and then release, not like someone forces them to take it. *shrugs*