shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Can't agree with you concerning the ND part...if someone experimented on my dragons' offspring, it'd be an honor for me, even if they failed biggrin.gif

@Hazel360 - Sorry to hear that. I don't understand the logic of those who CLAIM and then release, not like someone forces them to take it. *shrugs*

That's good c: A lot of players (including me, unfortunately?) are touchy about killing their dragon babies in any way D: Pretty much that's why I zombified only CBs, to avoid hurting anyone's feelings.

Lol oops, gone a little offtopic. Sorry!

Don't you just hate it when you breed two dragons, to have their offspring sent into the wild by the meanie who claimed it? That makes me want to break the nose of whoever did that.

If they hatch in the AP and aren't claimed, they go to the wild when they grow up. So, your dragon may not have been caught and released.

If they hatch in the AP and aren't claimed, they go to the wild when they grow up. So, your dragon may not have been caught and released.

I saw it being claimed by someone.

user posted image

Well... this is how most of my action log looks like right now. And yes, mostly Bleeding Moons. *goes back to renaming, still haven't finished due to laziness lol*

user posted image

-sigh-

Aw, man, their codes would have been so perfect. Sorry. D: (Also, that pair looks really pretty and I want to do a lineage now, lol.)

~

user posted image

...Well, I amuse myself anyway. x3

I made these two years ago, but felt like sharing them again. xd.png

user posted image

Referencing The Ugly Duckling before someone bites my head off.

user posted image

It looks like the Pink's sniffing his butt, doesn't it? xd.png

Edited by Beldarius

user posted image

Because I am a horrible person and for some reason it easier for me to make ND's then it is to acquire a CB blusang to be the proper mate.

user posted image

:/ I was too stunned to grab the Blusang. And a pretty 5th gen, that's going to be freezed for the sprite! (Maybe.)

Edited by car340

I've visited the wilds but I've never visited the grave yard before

I didn't know it existed. ohmy.gif

Grey/blue day in the AP

user posted image

So sorry, Eri. The same thing happened to my only male Lurker. I can't continue a specific Shimmer line now. <.<

Oh God... I'm so so sorry S0r0k4, I know I shouldn't laugh, but... I just can't help it... xd.png

user posted image

If it makes you feel better, my cousin had a similar problem with this line. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

I'm pretty sure there was two or three fail vampires in the lot too. One year of breeding just to get the second gen! xd.png

Are. You. Serious.

First I get:

user posted image

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=Ya4MW&style[bg]=y At least the male will be easy enough to re-breed. =\

And a minute later I get:

user posted image

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=Sp2OL&style[bg]=y

All I got for ages were pinks from another blusang I had: http://dragcave.net/progeny/p6ah8 Was lucky enough to trade for the wonderful father who bred that blusang.

Here's to hoping one of the pairs will breed another blusang.

Can't believe I was excited to breed them when they grew up. rolleyes.gif