shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

When the Anon gets it biggrin.gif

Yes, yes it's ΘΣ.

Edited by DarkEternity

I believe the original trees could be for a short time.

There's even a bred tree somewhere. Both parents are the same tree, because trees can self-fertilize.

It's possible to get a second gen leetle tree if you win the prize raffle.

It's possible to get a second gen leetle tree if you win the prize raffle.

What if you already have one tree, are you allowed to keep both?

user posted image

When the Anon gets it biggrin.gif

Yes, yes it's ΘΣ.

There's a whole thread for description comments here.

I'm not anon - I'm just too lazy to type my whole name wink.gif

While I was refreshing the page to check on my hatchlings and eggs, I noticed the view count on the Shimmerscale and was pretty much like "OH, SNAP!" upon seeing the number...

user posted image

user posted image

Not a bad lock if I do say so myself. The black was the best though, caught it as a hatchling in the AP and his code is C13wn.

user posted image

Not a bad lock if I do say so myself. The black was the best though, caught it as a hatchling in the AP and his code is C13wn.

._. dead Bluna

._. dead Bluna

It was a messy lineage and I wanted to try to turn an egg to a vampire.

user posted image

Now I regret breeding while egg-locked sad.gif

I like the codes biggrin.gif

I watched your Incubator, too, and this is what I saw:

user posted image

Looool is all I culd think. I sometimes think strange things when I'm looking at incubators and see dragons near each other doing stange thinks ^^

Like this:

user posted image

Seragamma: I'll catch Youuuu *evil face*

DM Pygmy: Noo I'm not alredy born ohmy.gif

Um...I think Dragon Cave is broken to some degree...

This is what I got when I went onto the AP --

http://i.imm.io/1aPqR.png

This is the AP...I think I might have broken the Cave...or the Cave itself is broken...

G-guys...?

EDIT: The image was HUGE--it's now a URL.

Edited by gregregreg

Um...I think Dragon Cave is broken to some degree...

This is what I got when I went onto the AP --

http://i.imm.io/1aPqR.png

This is the AP...I think I might have broken the Cave...or the Cave itself is broken...

G-guys...?

EDIT: The image was HUGE--it's now a URL.

Frill, GoN, Bright Pink, and Leetle Tree in the AP? Wow. I want to go to that AP!

The images are probably just cached. Weird things like that happen sometimes--- I've seen dragons switch species and decide they want to be trophies. Clear your cache and it should go back to normal.

Frill, GoN, Bright Pink, and Leetle Tree in the AP? Wow. I want to go to that AP!

The images are probably just cached. Weird things like that happen sometimes--- I've seen dragons switch species and decide they want to be trophies. Clear your cache and it should go back to normal.

It's fake. tongue.gif

Haha, I'll admit, it is fake to SOME DEGREE, using Inspect Element and editing a few images (leetle tree, GoN, Frill, and BP) into the HTML of the page.

Although, I was originally going to plan to have the whole page be GoN's but it took pretty long.

I'm actually surprised someone fell for it. Well, no harm done. *dreamy voice* Actually, I would like an AP like that... *starts typing furiously*

that frill makes me sigh. I wish they'd get brought back.

Me too I wasn't here when the frills were here T^T

Haha, I'll admit, it is fake to SOME DEGREE, using Inspect Element and editing a few images (leetle tree, GoN, Frill, and BP) into the HTML of the page.

Although, I was originally going to plan to have the whole page be GoN's but it took pretty long.

I'm actually surprised someone fell for it. Well, no harm done. *dreamy voice* Actually, I would like an AP like that... *starts typing furiously*

You meanie! tongue.gif Though to my defense, broken caches do create some weird things every now and then.

user posted image

^^Rainbow scroll

Looking at a Forum Game.

user posted image

Oh... my God...

user posted image

Why.

user posted image

WHY.

user posted image

SATAN'S NUMBER! AAAAAAAGH!

/thiswasallajokepromise

...Oh damn, I play post tennis (you know, where you post and then they post and then you post in reply, and it goes on like that...) a lot with Darien in Forum Games. *backs away slowly* Plus, his name is nearly Damien - the demon kid with "666" on his forehead in the movie The Omen. *scared*