shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

I think I'm actually really luck considering that I haven't even been on DC for half a year yet, and I already got my first guardian wub.gif I didn't even notice at first because I didn't know what I was looking for~

My friend got hers FIRST TRY!!!!

user posted image

Has anyone seen this yet? Just discovered it in the Wilderness biggrin.gif

Oh my god. that is pretty cool. won't lie, and so much dedication, that must've taken weeks to put together

GOD BLOOD SPATTERED DAMNIT

user posted image

That ad below is appropriate.

Also, I can see right through this egg! D8

user posted image

Thanks to the background.

Was in the wilderness page, and saw a Leetle Tree!!! Wait...I thought you can't kill or abandon leetle trees.....or can you?

user posted image

Was in the wilderness page, and saw a Leetle Tree!!! Wait...I thought you can't kill or abandon leetle trees.....or can you?

(snip)

It most probably comes from a burned/banned scroll. :c

I bred that one biggrin.gif

Oh really??! Thank you! You're the reason I got my first silver! Thank you so much. Though the actual lineage for the silver looked a lot nicer than what I posted up. My cache was doing weird things to dragon cave.

Since the new release, everyone has been crowded in the alphine, though there's no eggs right now since everyone grabbed the new eggs, but in a few minutes they'll appear again! smile.gif But note the amount of users on that page ohmy.gif

user posted image