shric debar

the screenshot thread.

LOL, all the refusals on this page are two-headed dragons. Let me add my own:

user posted image

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PERFECT THESE TWO WERE GOING TO BE. I just raged all over a chatroom with my fury. They are Gen4 PB Bloodscales. Their names were references to Doctor Who, Muppets, and Herk. Their baby was going to have a perfect name. It was fate. mad.gif

Time to rebreed.

user posted image

I GIVE UP! =u=

First I caught a Skywing and Water, hoping they'd gender right.. But they both turned female. So I wasted about four days.

Then I caught another Skywing and influenced it to be male. I tried to breed them and this happens.

8 days wasted. Well that's just lovely!

But I managed to get one from the AP ._.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

Linked for size

Wtf? DD: I wish I could contact the person this is for, hooomg. ;___; It was a trade for two CB Golds, and I had an offer up that I thought was declined, but going back to the trader's scroll.. one was dead, and the other is sick! D: Why did they try to trade it so soon? A lot of people will view CB Golds!

Edited by Momo

FFFFUUUUU$'%<^<%^<<?%%<%><^#^<%!<<

Why do I have to be egglocked? I want to facecactus right now...

user posted image

FFFFUUUUU$'%<^<%^<<?%%<%><^#^<%!<<

Why do I have to be egglocked? I want to facecactus right now...

user posted image

That's why you should never be in the cave when locked, LMAO. xd.png *pats* If it's any consolation, I've seen at least eight Dinos this week. I don't pick them up because eh, but yes. ^-^

The really sad thing is that I haz no Dinos.

Update on lineage:

user posted image

Right now I'm looking for a mate for

user posted image

and

user posted image

Oh -censor evasion removed- . (sorry) I just wish that someone had claimed my eggs on time...

user posted image

Edited by rubyshoes

How can you find a Vampire in the cave? <.< Actions page is not a proof, you could bite a fresh CB immediately and get that. Otherwise your cache is fooling you by replacing the sprites and that happens often.

Edited by Light Concorde

I found 2 Christmas trees in the AP! I clicked on both, they were Whiptails. tongue.gif This was so silly that I thought I'd screen shot it laugh.gif

user posted image

I found 2 Christmas trees in the AP! I clicked on both, they were Whiptails. tongue.gif This was so silly that I thought I'd screen shot it laugh.gif

user posted image

Where do the lineage links come from? blink.gif

user posted image

Protip: Admitting to cheating is probably not the smartest thing one can do.