shric debar

the screenshot thread.

user posted image

Yay, finally finished one of the Caravan Palace songs I wanted to do a naming scheme of~ :3 The song is Suzy by Caravan Palace.

user posted image

Yay, finally finished one of the Caravan Palace songs I wanted to do a naming scheme of~ :3 The song is Suzy by Caravan Palace.

I like how they're positioned, it's like they're dancing! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I should check descriptions more often; some have great comments. biggrin.gif

-removed, please be sure your posts add to the topic of the thread- Edited by rubyshoes

>.<

user posted image

I swear, this happens 8/10 times suddenly, when it used to be maybe 1/30 attempted breedings.

Meant to post this during Christmas/Holiday season but didn't get to it.(Had a better picture to, but forgot to save >< )

So.....*warning! bad pun incoming* anyone like "Peppermint Tea"? biggrin.gif

Don't hurt me! ninja.gif

user posted image

Hint: *coughupperrightcornercough*

I don't get it ohmy.gif

I don't get it ohmy.gif

It took me awhile, too. The Yulebuck eggs look like peppermints and there's 5 of them in a 'T' shape. Ergo, Peppermint tea. tongue.gif at Erithan! laugh.gif

It took me awhile, too. The Yulebuck eggs look like peppermints and there's 5 of them in a 'T' shape. Ergo, Peppermint tea. tongue.gif at Erithan! laugh.gif

D'oh! xd.png

BTW: for occasions like this one, my boyfriend an I have a "bad wordplay piggy bank" and the joke would cost ¢ 10... rolleyes.gif

D'oh! xd.png

BTW: for occasions like this one, my boyfriend an I have a "bad wordplay piggy bank" and the joke would cost ¢ 10... rolleyes.gif

So that would be a Punny Bank? xd.png

So that would be a Punny Bank?  xd.png

LOL Exactly! xd.png And you'd have to pay for this, too...! xd.png

OT:

I LOLed when I realized what I've just done... It's truely over now... laugh.gif

user posted image

Haha, got to love capatcha! Once I got a picture of a sign and another time I got the word "Arts" in really fancy calligraphy (fitting for the word, unusually cultured font for capatcha, though). xd.png

The reason for the fancy calligraphy is that in these, one word is a piece of text from a scanned book or newspaper, while the other is nonsense.

user posted image

So this one scanned a bit dark, though fortunately it's still readable. ohmy.gif

My friend has been bugging me to post this screen shot of her scroll. Literally, she is standing right behind me. Anyways, this is from today.

user posted image

Gotta love hatchlings.

user posted image

Best near-lock I've ever had. The blacks are PB and low gen (one 2nd and one third). The silver's inbred but it's the first one I've caught on my own, and I need a hatchling anyway. And the red's from the Don't Play With Fire lineage.

user posted image

Just had to share this! My Silver-hoarding senses are going off like wild. Brings my Silver total to 124, and my Gold total to 6!

I go onto dc today, and find out that dragons are taking over the forum!

user posted image

They even have a new key with dragons! Lol

user posted image

And apparently, the moonstone dragon now replaces the ! emoticon...

user posted image

I go onto dc today, and find out that dragons are taking over the forum!

user posted image

They even have a new key with dragons! Lol

user posted image

And apparently, the moonstone dragon now replaces the ! emoticon...

user posted image

I legit want the forum to look like this. Dragons everywhere!

Anyway, look who's in Jaemeia!

user posted image

That's right, the <3 egg.

Love these screenshots! xd.png Thanks to the prolific rare breeding spree, I enjoy the colors in my scroll's 'hatchery' (Mr. Neglected there is actually not too bad of a babysitter)

user posted image

EDIT: lilysally - ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYY! poptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif

Edited by panthera1