shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I'm guessing that that's were the back flow of AP eggs go... I've never seen eggs their either. *scratches head*

Actually it's where wild bred eggs go. Sometimes dragons in the wild will breed. It jut seems more common during the holidays.

What I don't understand is this:

user posted image

One of the fathers of the hollies was born in January of 2009. I just looked again and it seems to be a generated adult, which is interesting. There are more CB hollies out there, just in the wilderness.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

So, I clicked a bunch of times before the cave went down and this happened.

user posted image

I PMed TJ about it on the IRC so I assume that he knows. I think it's kinda funny biggrin.gif

I'm betting that when the cave comes back up two will be gone.

EDIT: yep, the two extra eggs were gone when the cave came back up. I think they went to the AP since they weren't labeled 'wild eggs' like cave born eggs are before they're caught.

Edited by platedlizard

Actually it's where wild bred eggs go. Sometimes dragons in the wild will breed. It jut seems more common during the holidays.

What I don't understand is this:

*snip*

One of the fathers of the hollies was born in January of 2009. I just looked again and it seems to be a generated adult, which is interesting. There are more CB hollies out there, just in the wilderness.

o.0

oh! that lineage looks exactly like one I saw someone trying to trade away... except they wanted a different one because the parents were both wild...

maybe the eggs bred by the wilds are slowly introduced to the AP...

/late night theory

Also....

user posted image

user posted image

:/ maybe we should start adding normal dragons to the cave at least? I think everyone has enough holiday dragons.................

Woahh.. I thought they lost their names when they went to the wild, though?? o.o

He did after a few hours. But since it wasn't a normal abandon or release, I'm not sure the system quite knew what to do with it.

user posted image

NOT ONE EGG! I just want ONE egg!

/cries

Hehe, my action log is even three times as long as yours but my result is usually the same. laugh.gif

Try hoarding purples and fertilize your metallics. wink.gif

Hehe, my action log is even three times as long as yours but my result is usually the same. laugh.gif

Try hoarding purples and fertilize your metallics. wink.gif

I've given up with purples. Fertility does not work 95% of the time anyways.

On topic:

I laugh every time I see this baby from my CBs. Thank you IcarusDragonkeep for naming it appropriately.

user posted image

user posted image

My scroll

All your babies are belong to me 8D

I really like wrapping-wings.

Edit: For the record I usually have better grammar. X'D

Edited by Kaini

O RLY? Not sure if eggs, or hatchlings... dry.gif

Incidentally, also shown here is dragon code "DRvNG", whom I intend to breed with "CarCr". user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

What. And why. There's no such thing as Stage 1 adults, are there? o.0

Edited by beacker1160

Since the image didn't show up for some reason I thought it was another failure until I noticed something was off with the message xd.png

user posted image

My second Summon wub.gif

user posted image

What. And why. There's no such thing as Stage 1 adults, are there? o.0

Thar shouldn't be. o3o ... this screenshot makes me think of that "Ascension" thread in the suggestion board. Y'know, the one about adult dragons having the option to ascend to a different sprite after X number of years or something to that effect.

I don't think I'm familiar with this key. XD

user posted image

Haha, got to love capatcha! Once I got a picture of a sign and another time I got the word "Arts" in really fancy calligraphy (fitting for the word, unusually cultured font for capatcha, though). XD

Meant to post this during Christmas/Holiday season but didn't get to it.(Had a better picture to, but forgot to save >< )

So.....*warning! bad pun incoming* anyone like "Peppermint Tea"? biggrin.gif

Don't hurt me! ninja.gif

user posted image

Hint: *coughupperrightcornercough*

My dragons are messing with me.

user posted image

So... my white stripes look like skywing hatchies which look like RB hatchies which look like ridgewings which look like nillias which look like crimson flares which look like tinsels which look like pinks which look like olives which look like neos which look like nebulas which look like mints which look like waters which look like hellfires which look like Cavern lurkers which look like marrows which look like GWs.

REALLY!????? I mean can you say Stubborn? mad.gif

Edit: I was 100% tinsel raising ignorant and incubated this guy, hence the frustration xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Erithan