picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((someone new joined the varden. another elf if not one someone else already knew. it got me confused.))

(Very sorry Puppylove. I said morning, but it's night here. Sorry....))

((I'll edit in a second...))

((I'm in the mood to hurt someone now......if only the internet could actually let you do that. . . . . . .very slow hurt very slow......who would have thought someone as nice as me could harbor such a dark side and hide it so well! *is proud of self* what I do scare this into being dead? if I did I didn't accomplish a thing doing it, no enjoyment at all. seriously if I leave will someone post here? see if someone can figure this out: He got me on off the wrong foot. I should have never listened.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Very confusing...))

Dragon? Sior was confused now. What was a dragon? Was Avenfiel a dragon? But no... To Sior that word struck a meaning. A dragon was... her! I dragon? So they were going to meet another of her? Very confusing indeed... She shook her small head, trying to wiggle out of Avenfiel's arms as she did. Sior wanted to walk was all. And fly like Avenfiel said she could.

((I started off on the wrong foot and I'm proud of it is what He got me on off the wrong foot. I should have never listened means.))

(OOC: NP. I'm not on too much either. )

Avenfiel released Sior as she wriggled in her arms. Yes, you're a dragon. Rein is a dragon as well. You will understand once you meet the others. She paused in her walking and looked in the direction of Surda. They would be there the next day if they made good time. She watched Sior walk ahead of her and once again admired her silvery scales. It was good she was getting stronger.

((*acts like a zombie* beeeeeeeeddddddd.........good night. yes i do sleep just not very much smile.gif ))

OOC: You must use some form of OOC When talking in... well... OOC Also no one trained Nick, exept he was tought how to cook by the roayl cook of Falador. And also you can't know about Avenfeil and Sior, thats power playing or god modding or a mix of the two. And Arya already has someone playing her (I think). On another note, double posting is not aloud on my RP, there is an edit button for a reason.

((Ouch at grammar. Shall find out more about the shade from Nausada,which had been my original plan, since Roran doesn't want to reply me :/))

Arya contacted Nasuada by means of Elva. "Elva, please notify Nasuada that I will be coming to see her regarding the recent situation of the Varden." With that, she immediately headed off to see Lady Nasuada.

((Gosh. Just checked, nobody's playing Nasuada. Shall proceed to NPC her then.))

Nasuada said," As you have heard from your Queen, there has been a new shade. In fact, there is also a half-bred Ra'zac. Hard to believe isn't it? The new shade's name has been confirmed as Draith. The Shade, as well as the half-breed is here, with the Varden. Before you raise any questions about it, I can assure you, that Roran has everything covered."

Arya replied," Then I shall see Roran about this matter. Keeping a shade by our side, is by all means, dangerous."

((Darn, I still have to see Roran. Cshoes, will you mind helping me out? biggrin.gif I'm not really sure if Ceita is with the Varden currently though, can someone assist me? If she's not, then I'll edit my post. Thanks.))

Nasuada contacted Eragon by means of Du Vangr Gata with the news of the shade. 'The rumors are true' she said ' there is a new shade in the land of Alegasia' 'I must contact Arya to create a plan said Eragon' Saphira do you know where Arya is? No. Then we must contact Nasuada for her location.

Edited by Zmannn3191

((Ok zmannn and woshii, nasuada is being played by some one. Plus what do you need to see roran about. And Zmannn, i didn't help you out with your character sheet just to see you screw this RP up with one of the most important people posting 3 liners, have horrible grammar, godmode, and just rp like you aren't smart.))

"My name is Gayle." Would you like to knew why I here?"

" I was hoping to go to war when the other elves whet but they would not let me go with them. Then I was so sad that I whet into the forest .I was not paying attion and wondered farther and farther for home .I feelt something calling me. that is when I found Fire's egg. I left the forest that night .I did not know where the other elves whet but I knew about where the varden was and headed for them after a week of traveling Fire hached and i had to carry her the next week after that she ran with me .I hoped you would take us in."

OOC: ya, what cshoes said and don't ask me to unreserve Saphira. I am thinking about taking the role of Eragon, WWOTS is a literate roleplayer, and I wouldn't want her to have to deal with your short post and lack of grammar, no offfence

Edited by picknick10

OOC: ya, what cshoes said and don't ask me to unreserve Saphira. I am thinking about taking the role of Eragon, WWOTS is a literate roleplayer, and I wouldn't want her to have to deal with your short post and lack of grammar, no offfence

((Don't know if I should say this, but... I second that! ))

(OOC please do not take my character away from me, i will work on my posts, this is the first RPG i have done here. I am sorry.

Clara looked around silently looking for a saddle of some sort to put on Ketu's back so that her legs would not be scratched. Ketu in the mean time rested curling up in a huge green ball his red eyes closed and his wings folded neatly beside him. Though his thoughts still rung in his head, So...I trust these people, some at least...like Draith and Wyrda even Roran...though his shade friend kinda creeps me out...? other than the shade...they seem very caring and understanding. he said opening one eyes to look at Clara who had now found a saddle and was ajusting it to Ketu's size. Clara smiled at what he said, "Now Ketu I told you, whats so hard about trusting know one can possibly hurt us" she said calmly. Ketu's head shot up and he put his mussle inches in front of her face and a growl rummbled from his throat, Clara! We cant trust everyone! You are in danger every second of your life! The world is not a game, its not as simple as it used to be for you anymore! he said trying to make he understand. Clara put his nose in her hands and hugged, "Ketu im not scared of anything but losing you ok? You are the closest friend in my life right now" she said looking at him. Ketu looked at the others then back at her, We will discuss what can happen with dragons an riders later he said arching his neck so she could put on the saddle. Clara smiled attaching the saddle to his neck and carelessly climbing in.

Edited by Sinder

((What they don't trust roran?))

(( Oh yea! sorry! ill edit))

(( van someone tell me who is in the varden camp now and how to go about getting gayle know to the varden))

((Gah, knew that someone was playing Nasuada, couldn't put my hand on who though. Nick, mind updating the first page? I scanned through it various times, couldn't find Nasuada. Pierce, will you mind me NPC-ing her just for that post please? smile.gif))