mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

Ah, dang, lots of my bloodlines there, so no good for me at this stage!

Edit: Actually, if you get no other takers, that black/silver could be useful to cross with progeny of my other cb pair or their progeny.

Edited by sidoney

Well my gold and silver have gendered both male, the gold has 2 reds waiting for him when I get room to transfer them from my husband. Would anyone be interested in an egg from the gold X red breeding when I breed them?

I have a silver egg with CB silver and black parents. Not sure why I bred this one, actually, LOL. Wasn't intending to breed that pair, guess I spaced out. Is anyone interested? It's part of my noble lineage and I'd request the naming convention (Prince or Princess depending on gender) be kept, but I won't throw a hissy fit if you don't choose to keep it.

Is there any interest in an alt black female from gold x black.

Last ditch attempt to rehome her sicne I don't like keeping my bred eggs.

I've got her fogged but she will grow up at any second.

Hers her dads line though, she is with a CB gold mum -  http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=6cjf&gen=5

Edit:  Black x silver black egg is still avlible as well.

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=2nvZ&gen=5

annie if you haven't found a home yet, i'll take it in. i've been kinda hit and miss on the forums here, RL interfering with my fun. tongue.gif

@ Soulsbane96 - which lineage do you want to work on and i'll place you on those lists. as for not having cb golds or silvers, don't worry about that, pure bred golds and silvers get offered here and you can start your line with those. just keep an eye out for an egg that is offered from the lineage you want to work on and contact that person to see if it is still available. you can also request eggs from those of us that can breed specific lineages even though we aren't working those lines ourselves. we can't promise a gold or silver egg since we can't control that but it will give you a starting point....

@ moxiegraphix - if no one else wants it, i'll take the little eggie in but i'll wait and see if someone who is needing a starting silver wants it first... smile.gif

Edited by mandrakekeeper

@ moxiegraphix - if no one else wants it, i'll take the little eggie in but i'll wait and see if someone who is needing a starting silver wants it first... smile.gif

Nobody has spoken up for it so, it's yours if you want it. Just PM me and let me know? It's at 5d 20h so I can hold it for a bit longer smile.gif

GlowingOpal is pretty, I like it.

Anyone can use it. I don't mind.

Can I join? laugh.gif

And I'm waiting for reply Annie

Reply sent, maybe you should have read my signature before you asked.

"I want alt black hatchie" - what sort of manners does that show??

Sorry for that sad.gif

I was hurry,I sent you new PM

You have only 1 adult dragon, sorry but this is a purebred which needs to be keep pure silver x black.

You have traded away an alt black already, why did you not keep that one on your scroll when you only have 1 adult?

Also you seem to trade a lot off your sisters scroll. Sorry but anyone using holding scrolls and trading off others scrolls then taking back to another scroll is cheating, it's against the rules.

Edited by AnnieGYG

Annie I could use that little alt black, I have a silver whose promised mate gendered the same as her. sad.gif Hopefully this might be male, if not, I'm sure I can find a mate for it.

Annie I could use that little alt black, I have a silver whose promised mate gendered the same as her. sad.gif Hopefully this might be male, if not, I'm sure I can find a mate for it.

Sure thing mate.

I just got lucky as well.

Gold eggie smile.gif Pure black x gold from sidoneys line. Shoot me a PM if you'd like it (*Cough* and are actually participating in this thread)

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=AE0r&gen=6

And also a little black from Mandrakes black x gold Nefarious line up for grabs

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=vEpY&gen=5

I need them to go within the next 12 hours as I am off to Canada for 2 weeks.

Thanks Annie for the little alt black, and also for giving my little alt vine dorkface a good home.

And thanks also to the people who gave my little silver bred blacks good homes. smile.gif

Sure thing mate.

I just got lucky as well.

Gold eggie smile.gif Pure black x gold from sidoneys line. Shoot me a PM if you'd like it (*Cough* and are actually participating in this thread)

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=AE0r&gen=6

And also a little black from Mandrakes black x gold Nefarious line up for grabs

http://www.jadedestiny.com/lineage.cfm?code=vEpY&gen=5

I need them to go within the next 12 hours as I am off to Canada for 2 weeks.

I would love both of them, but only have room for one. Could I have the gold one? I'm unlocked right now.

I got an egg from my first breeding of my cb silver and cb white, it is a white egg.

Anyone interested? All I ask is that it has the name deVitae at the end as it is part of a lineage of mine

Just caught me a pretty. White stripe with CB silver and stripe parents. Anyone doing a silver stripe line and want it?

I still have a silver (it's an ungendered hatchling now) with CB black/silver parents up for grabs. I had someone interested in it but, haven't heard back from them so I'm putting it back up here to see if there's any interest if someone is looking for some new blood. All I ask is that you consider keeping the noble lineage naming convention (a 'title' of Prince or Princess depending upon gender), but I won't be mad if you don't smile.gif

Spoken for and adopted smile.gif

Edited by moxiegraphix

For those of you doing the gold x black lineage, I have a freshly bred black egg from Quackka (cb black) x Mustron (cb gold). First egg, so it's not in anyone's lineage...yet.

Anyone up for some fresh blood in their lineage?

I can take it, but if it genders male can I offer it here? My 2nd gen Gold is a boy.

I can take it, but if it genders male can I offer it here? My 2nd gen Gold is a boy.

Angela, that would be fine. In fact, if it doesn't gender right for you, I will take it back and give you another egg from the pair.