walkman42

Süpėr School

((No, Cure is in the villain school, your character is a hero, she goes to hero school. Find Leo or something.))

((I seen seen any of the heros post for a while. We villians seem to be having all the fun smile.gif ))

( were are all the efen heroes!!)

((I'm here smile.gif))

Shamal saw 3 students in the hallway, one with wings and blue claws, another with a red blade on his arm and another one in a jumpsuit. She approached them and asked them what was happening, as she was out on the roof all day long, watching the clouds go by(she does this a lot (two words, not one) xd.png).

Edited by woshiico0kie

((sorry I was gone, I had some stuff come up. Recap please))

(leodoug, there is a hero school AND a villain school. Alumentum, Nox yelled at everyone, HM then sent him to his dorm to listen to an anger controlment CD)

The tinkly music of the anger management CD entitled Happy Smiley Nice Thoughts echoed throughout Nox's small room. Then it abruptly gave way to the seminal death metal album 'Killadelphia' by Lamb Of God.

"Why the bloody hell was I listening to that toss? Oh yeah, Head Master. See how he likes a taste of his own medicine..."

He grabbed a trio of battered, used-looking medical textbooks and a light bulb, and proceeded to concentrate for several minutes. Finally, he managed to deliver an electric current through the bulb via his telekinetic abilities - he was moving the delocalised electrons in the bulb. The album reached a particularly concussive crescendo as he stared into the light he was creating.

And he saw that it was good.

After another ten minutes, the bulb dropped to the floor and shattered as Nox slumped forwards, utterly drained by his exertions. So, he thought, I can generate electrical currents...

Now to generate electrical signals.

Picking up a pen and grabbing a large batch of lined A4, he began to write.

Cure watched as Nox was marched off by the Head Masters mind control. She turned to the students still standing in the gym.

"I think you guys can carry on fighting now."

Belle laughed from her posiion. She was sitting on a grumbing and awaking students back,using the ice in front of her as a attack on her other opponet.

Cure smiled as Belle deflected her opponent's attacks. She didn't care too much about winning her bet with the Head Master, but it was nice, if in a rather odd way, to see the students enjoying themselves.

(bet?)

When the order was given to continue fighting Jonah smiled wickedly. He turned and stared at the boy who was laughing before. The boy expression grew wide eyed and he shreiked and ran when Jonah lunged for him. Jonah chased the boy half way across the gym before he finally caught him and he grabbed the boy and flung him to the ground a second time. The boy extended his vines to fight back but before he could do anything he had been nocked unconcious by a swift kick from Jonah. "Now to beat the others..." he said to himself as he turned to Belle and the two she was fighting.

Belle watched Jonah finish, and with a sigh, she too ended her game. She punched the one attacking her, and jumped onto the flame thrower's head. Both fell over and stayed down.

Cure smiled. It looked like Belle an Jonah were the only ones left. Well, it would be very interesting to watch.

She signalled to a couple of watching students to drag those who had fallen out of the way and take them to the infirmary, then turned her attention to the two finalists.

(well most of the heros are inactive, this was kindof a problem I forsaw when Walkmen wanted two different schools but it's his RP so I guess we could try to get others to join and clean up the OP and get rid of inactive players))

Jonah stared at Belle. He knew he would have to fight her but he hestitated, waiting for the order. He also for some reason unknown even to him, felt bad about having to fight her. She was, after all, his team mate but his reptile like mind made it nearly impossible to feel anything but regret for a few seconds. Soon he the guilt faded to excitment and he turned to face her and straightened his posture to make his large size a bit more intimidating.

Edited by Alumentum

Cure regarded Belle and Jonah. It was time for them to prove who was stronger between the two of them. Whoever won would have to battle the Head Master.

Most of the student had turned up to watch and many were on the edges of their seats. She wondered how many of them had made private bets on who would win.

Cure nodded and signaled the start of the fight.

A black shape slipped into the fighting hall, unnoticed. It crept along a high beam and sat down over watching combatants. As Cure gave the order to commence, it sighed and cracked its knuckles before scanning the seats for evidence of the Headmaster...

He ought to be here, it thought to itself, he shouldn't miss the first-years duking it out... I remember Duke, he was fun to be around. Still, gotta keep looking...

Cure looked up. She could see anything but she was sensitive to disturbances caused by superpowers, which was one of the reasons why the Head Master's mind control really annoyed her. Was one of the students trying something underhanded to injure one of the fighting students? She couldn't allow that.

She pulled another student to one side and told him to fetch her bow from her office. Not having any powers suitable for combat, Cure had to rely on weapons during a fight.

Jonah waited for the comand to fight his former team mate. He felt that this would be easy but he also realized that he had a big disadvatage. He was bigger and stroger, but he was a reptile and she was a cryomancer. Cold and lizards don't mix. he thought to himself. I'll have to be fairly careful. he added to his mental note. After a few more seconds Jonah was growin excited almost which didn't happen very often. As a result he was restless. He glanced around and fidgeted. "Bump" he mumbled under his breath as he glanced at HM and Cure waiting for orders.

(Sorry.))

Belle groaned inwardly as she looked at Jonah. But, the water and the man's spilled wine both rose off the floor mixing together in the air with any other liquid to for 2 rows of spikes, one pointing up, the other towards Jonah.

An angry hiss grew in Jonah's throat and a wicked smile across his face. He watched the spikes form in front of Belle and shifted his posture ready to avoid any attack but also to lash out at her when the oppertunity presented itself. As soon as he saw an openening he growled and whipped at one of the spikes with his tail, shattering it. A split second later he lunged at Belle through the opening in her defenses and swung at her with his clawed hands.