shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I've gotten a couple funny codes:

a Mint with the code nUN6

a Spring Seasonal with the code H3AL

and most recently, a Golden Wyvern with the code S3DAn

4TPT4-Adult Green dragon(from abandoned page)

4TPT4 reversed is 4TPT4 tongue.gif

P3BRr-Adult Magi(from abandoned page)

Just reminds me of peanutbutter....

FteWn-Adult Red Dragon

Feet Win?

dOT9f-Ultraviolet Egg

Dot function 9?

This one kind of amused me. If I was one to name dragons after codes, there's potential in this. YAIMA.

Just got my prize dragon with a code I hand picked. ^-^ It's still pretty unbelievable to me that I won. lol

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Shine

Nice code Forest!

Overall I'm just a little disappointed by the fact that many winners didn't pick a code sad.gif for me, that would be more than half the excitement!!

I adore "Logic", and "happy" is also a cute one.

I'm big on collecting codes and will soon post with my latest finds smile.gif

The custom codes on the new prizes are so cool. 'Logic' is my fave, but they're all neat! biggrin.gif

M38AW caps not messed soviet war gun american jeep laptop and constellation the code can mean all of them look it up on teh web for more info

Niiiice. I probably would have gone for Reimu or Lyoko if I'd won. Loving Logic and Shine and Izaya, they're all fantastic.

Apparently there's a Bronze prize with the code "Satan" out there.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I just bred this pretty Moonstone: I thought that the code said 'meep' until I saw that extra 'm'. laugh.gif

mEEmp

EDIT: Darn iPod, you mess everything up.

Edited by Dimar

Good grief, I notice more naughty codes than good ones on my babies. xd.png

My Lumina hatchling has "VIOL8" as a code. I dare say I hope it's peaceful when it grows up. rolleyes.gif

I got a 2nd gen waverunner in trades now, with code "pOOow"! Totally cool.

Troublemaker "oh yeah I can never remember the glorydrake egg description" sunsong that jumped under my cursor in the biomes: 1pip6! Yeah, living up to your code alright. I hope it causes me less trouble when it's older!

Trade offer I reluctantly accepted because another BSA is another BSA, even if it IS 17 counts of messy inbred-- and only then saw the code: MsLIp! I Influenced female as soon as I saw that. Ma'am Lucky Diversity Lip-- Ms Lip to her friends-- will have a place of honor on my scroll, despite that disaster of a lineage page.

And one of my favorite Canopy dragons now, AUDhi is happy to see you! (I imagine him yelling very loudly before abruptly cutting to a pleasantly excited "hi" when greeting people.)