shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Bred my two Red Dorsals to successfully get another Red one, to start a lineage, and the egg turned up with WePuN for a code. We Pun.....lol.

See!!

I traded for a CB Sunstone with the code "pAULA" c: I named her Paula Polestar after the female main character in Earthbound.

This could be read one or two different ways, I suppose, but when I saw it I thought "heat!" It's apt for an Ember. heeT8

Ooh, I've got some nice ones :3

For example: 1L0vE, QmQmQ, 0005, LOs3r (I named him LOs3r Dorkface - fits the horribly messy, although Dorkface, lineage xd.png), MYcub, 0kej (like "okay"; it's the code of my first Paper), huge0, FAaIL, 0COSX, KEbA8, MiGi, ApRlL, LIKeS, GOoDS, Fr0hE smile.gif

Just picked up a vine with the code ufuNk

I was going to toss it back because its lineage isn't very good, but I noticed that the code is cute so I decided to keep it.

Ooh, I've got some nice ones :3

For example: 1L0vE, QmQmQ, 0005, LOs3r (I named him LOs3r Dorkface - fits the horribly messy, although Dorkface, lineage xd.png), MYcub, 0kej (like "okay"; it's the code of my first Paper), huge0, FAaIL, 0COSX, KEbA8, MiGi, ApRlL, LIKeS, GOoDS, Fr0hE smile.gif

Hey, I've also got a dragon with a shish kebab related code! Plus his mother's code is P0TT. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KBob

Wait, hold the phone; I just bred him with APat to produce an egg! laugh.gif What should I name it?? D:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6YQPE

Edited by Watari

Depending on where you are, this Nebula is either from the North or the US. And they drop in the Alpine biome? Since when?

They do, but they're much more common in the Desert. C:

Traded for this hatchie~ <3

You win. Time to claim your cookie:user posted image

Awwwww yeeeaaahhh~ laugh.gif I'm just happy someone who doesn't appreciate silly codes didn't catch it.

If only more of my silly codes were CB, I could start a lineage. sad.gif I'd love to breed her.