shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I have a rosebud with the code 'TWAE'. I didn't realize it actually meant something until a recent ice I dropped into the AP was named after her code (<3) and I was like "Hmm, that's interesting - does the code mean something? *checks*" Still, never heard of it myself before now. :P

Edited for typo.

Edited by Varekis

I have a Tengar with the code oL0VE

Nabbed it the day after Valentines day too!

Caught a CB summer with the code 'CI3NA' xd.png Plus, 0RenT || FuN3F

I giggle over some of the codes the cave makes xd.png

Was in the desert this morning refreshing over a Cave Blocking turpentine that no one wanted, for about three minutes. Then the code suddenly caught my eye and I had to get it....

laugh.gif

Edited by Dubious

Was in the desert this morning refreshing over a Cave Blocking turpentine that no one wanted, for about three minutes. Then the code suddenly caught my eye and I had to get it....

laugh.gif

True, I do have the initials CB in front of it, but I'm so happy I got KARMA for my little CB Mint (that has the code KARMa) biggrin.gif

It was Fate tongue.gif

O_O

I want to join the Karma club. :'c

A gold hatchie gifted to me is coded "tG2rP"

I have to resist the temptation of naming it 'The Golden Twerp.' Lol.

One of my Turpentine eggs hatched earlier and I noticed that its code is TR0oP. laugh.gif

iMLGj= The code makes me think of professional gaming circuits or "Major League Gaming".It was humorlessly on a chicken, and was named+described accordingly.

HPBNd= Sounds like happened. On a cheese.

4Oakd= Just kinda funny. On a grey.

04201= Purely numbers, never noticed it before. On a frozen green I regret freezing. Still cool though.

YlAdT= Why, laddie (Think of a thick Irishy accent). Neotropical

AbaPg= Abandoned Page. Right where I found him. Spitfire.

7fiv7=757. Gold-Horned Tangar

CUtMY= Cut My... Heh, the lineage possibilities. Tsunami Wyvern, my first CB one.

Edited by Darkhole54321

H5Fso - Hi5iveso

Just bred this - N0GaY.

I laughed /so. hard/.

I just caught the year's funniest code (for me). I don't think I should post it verbatim, so I won't. It spells out, minus a vowel and using a one as the other, that the dragon embryo inside has two *ahem*. I influenced it male-- let's hope it sticks! BTW, this feature IS, in fact, true of all reptiles (as far as I know). Just so you know.

I also caught two others with codes that look like names: (caps messed, they're still eggies) nfgro (Figaro) and Fundi. cool.gif

Edited by Lil-Stinkpot

Just caught a silly code in the abandoned eggs. oocTS

It made me laugh for some reason xd.png

Edited by Caesin Miirik

Hehe. Finally managed to breed a 4th-gen red heartseeker checker after a refusal, and this is the code it has: mFWIn. Win indeed!