shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Zigv2 - Zig Version 2. (Skywing Cavie)

Unsure if good or awesome code, though.

Edited by James1011

Just grabbed a horse with the code RSeXj and I also have an ember with the code DrP0B which I named Doctor Pob. I've been getting quite a few dragons recently with slightly interesting codes but these ones are probably the best.

if0rt (so tempted to name him/her "I Forted")

BaRT (...and this one could've been "I Barted", but I like his name too much to change it.)

DI3D (She... died? And her mother has another interesting code...)

rbOCK (Arbok), pOsh, AbBY, rUNG, rafT, swAy, f0Am, l1nk, hUla, CYKo (Psycho? x3), WAJA, tERN, Brad, m0od, deLi, p0Em, sOho, AcAt... and many many more.

And last but not least, the glorious lCUp.

GLaXt

Unfortunately, it is an albino and not a nebula. Although it is still pretty good.

I got an adorable code in a trade the other day: Hetah. I'll be naming the little cutie just that!

I made a list of awesome codes I have, finally.

moKKs, 1USE, TjcoW, FUKXD, 7duH, BAWk, rATB, bOdI, VoteM, m0aNZ, UmErm, Wa1D0, OMOAn, S0UND, UCODe, EatjB, SiXeS, BAKeS, MsfiT, Y0SAM, CBgaY, WlR3D, FaPCV, go0EY, Spnrd, boRKu, H8TJ, NoM42, RuGS2, a3seX, Zeboo, 0COCk, FAtEs, 0hno, JSInt, FAPR9, pcMeh, 5PLUs, Cphp5, 42gEt, 0hleg, fuKd, fEral, WhY42, GoG0D, cuMD8, GOLdn, NoCPU, reaCH, XperV, PdoMe, Po3tS, JRB0B, 6mumS, Boo42, MAFlA, aLOrd, DoWe4, uHugo, Moai, NoENd, baLOo, 3kaka, SeXE, PodPc, iprY, sluG, ifBuM, IeCmd, Bgodk, mOto, FrbY, pl4N, SXXX, DLOvr, 3m0nK, 117F, T0om, IDoL, TieUk, TvWaR, 42aBC, 12Les, PiiE, Cubo

I recognize one of those codes laugh.gif

I did catch a great CB Stone with the code of Edgie, but my Vamp killed it sad.gif Kind of bummed since I would have loved an Edgie Vamp.

I just scored myself "Nmbrs" from Volcano. ;D

I also got 99988 yesterday.

Edited by FortyTwo

I made a list of awesome codes I have, finally.

moKKs, 1USE, TjcoW, FUKXD, 7duH, BAWk, rATB, bOdI, VoteM, m0aNZ, UmErm, Wa1D0, OMOAn, S0UND, UCODe, EatjB, SiXeS, BAKeS, MsfiT, Y0SAM, CBgaY, WlR3D, FaPCV, go0EY, Spnrd, boRKu, H8TJ, NoM42, RuGS2, a3seX, Zeboo, 0COCk, FAtEs, 0hno, JSInt, FAPR9, pcMeh, 5PLUs, Cphp5, 42gEt, 0hleg, fuKd, fEral, WhY42, GoG0D, cuMD8, GOLdn, NoCPU, reaCH, XperV, PdoMe, Po3tS, JRB0B, 6mumS, Boo42, MAFlA, aLOrd, DoWe4, uHugo, Moai, NoENd, baLOo, 3kaka, SeXE, PodPc, iprY, sluG, ifBuM, IeCmd, Bgodk, mOto, FrbY, pl4N, SXXX, DLOvr, 3m0nK, 117F, T0om, IDoL, TieUk, TvWaR, 42aBC, 12Les, PiiE, Cubo

You sure have a lot of funny codes biggrin.gif and LOL at TjcoW xd.png

I also recently got some decent codes with TJ letters:

TjEiQ - TJ's E-IQ (test) laugh.gif

ipvTJ - Independent Software Vendor TJ biggrin.gif or Internet Protocol version "TJ" rolleyes.gif

I have a couple of funny codes.

fshbA

A female turpentine. (Named her draconic for "fish Bane" laugh.gif)

6FOOp

Male moonstone. Ignore his name, it's got nothing to do with the code rolleyes.gif

Edit: Almost forgot this one : uCasn

I saw that and went blink.gif lol

Edited by Caesin Miirik

the mother of 1 of my dragons was BOvN- She thinks she is a cow? The father is T6ek-tech 6? White- OIRLM-oh i really am? AUZas-waqter dragon-makes me think of azure...

0ohJB- "ooh you're gonna get in trouble JB". Ru4gv- Rudy for government? Female terrae dragon- DaB0S- i think that is self explanatory. KQPiN- makes me think of "coupon". F1XIJ-fixed it! Outhm-funny to read. MsMKg Miss Marking?nmeod Funny to read. HLLHF for a christmas dragon GoSPG-funny sqtRT= Squirt REJEP= frog call IBRAB-i be right back! DAphP= Daphne f0RGE=Forge!

This must be the day for me to pick up awesome codes. This morning, I traded a pretty tinsel for an ultraviolet that had the code "mYJah." 'Jah' is an abbreviation for the name 'Jehovah,' which is God's name as pronounced in English. Just now, I grabbed a 2nd-gen ember with the code "beBBQ," which I can't think of a more fitting code for that particular sort of dragon. xd.png

Saw one in the cave today with the code Fotwn (caps messed). For the win? I didn't grab it, but I kind of wish I had.

Just got P00H8 & poOhW within moments of each other across two different biomes.