shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

50 minutes ago, KildyKat said:

Got this a while ago but I don't think I put it on here and I love it so much ahaha -

(d0ge)

You know

Cause the meme 

st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Probably the best code I've ever bred: p0EM8

This fantastic AP find (her dad is a Grave!): RIP0C

Another bred by me and a great addition to my mischief (rat collection): 4WRAt

Edit: I don't think I've posted these here before, but in addition to the rats I have a little zoo going. A ZhCow, a xFOX6, and a Lion9

Edited by GhostMouse

As many already know, I'm one of the rabid code collectors of DC. Instead of listing them all, I'm directing readers to my codes group. It gets updates as and when I find cool codes.

Edited by Miral

That feeling when you watch the 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' news on YT and a few moments later you find Klylo in Dragon Cave :D

8 hours ago, Miral said:

As many already know, I'm one of the rabid code collectors of DC. Instead of listing them all, I'm directing readers to my codes group. It gets updates as and when I find cool codes.

*peeks*

Ohhhhh, you have a savor - me too!  :)

8 hours ago, Miral said:

😄 Me Too! 😄

Nice finds, everyone!  @biruko - you don't know it, but you have a code there that I am INSANELY jealous of!  :o

I was locked, but I could not resist dropping something so that I could pick up a STICK!