shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

On 07/01/2018 at 3:52 PM, Orange Sunrise said:

Managed to snag Wyatt from the AP!

A perfect code, too! Congrats. :) 

On 06/01/2018 at 11:12 PM, Tish said:

I think one's a great catch, too - it's a word code and a name code!

-

I bred a 2g Royal Blue which seems to have had some gambling troubles.

On 9.1.2018 at 1:32 AM, Amazon_warrior said:

For some reason, I was oddly reluctant to influence or precog this Duotone:huh:

And did you influence her or just let her be? Cool code anyway, congrats!

I just grabbed kiLTy from the biome. If I only knew if I should influence it female to pair it up with gdIRk (I've probably looked too much "Outlander" :rolleyes:) or not. Feels kinda wrong as a kilt is male to me. But if I influence it male I have no mate yet. Sighhhhh...

After mass-breeding all the cb codes I could, one of my pair gave me a code baby as well. https://dragcave.net/lineage/bips9

A basis point (often denoted as bp, often pronounced as "bip" or "beep"[1]) is (a difference of) one hundredth of a percent or equivalently one ten thousandth.[2][3] The related concept of a permyriad is literally one part per ten thousand. Figures are commonly quoted in basis points in finance, especially in fixed income markets.

Also I'm jealous of all your naughty codes. GG.

I just got (cuber) and I'm so excited?? This is incredible because I'm actually an avid rubiks cuber !

I also got a winter magi with the code (NoADD) 

and don't even get me started on (999yo) ....

Here's a great AP find.  This egg only has 8 hours until it hatches, but I'm not in the mood for egglock, so I dropped it.  But when it came back up again after someone else abandoned it, I grabbed it a second time--I just love the code!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/awaZy

Depending on gender, will have to name it either:  And Hez Away or And Shez Away!  :D