shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

5 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

I have this Red Crimson that was unlucky enough to receive a code that is the first name of a mass-murderer.⚠️

That is both intensely disturbing and an incredible code.

I can't catch up on the new breeds I missed because I keep code hunting. XD I'll never have red Fire Gems at this rate. But it's so worth it. Check out this beautiful thing I just snatched: 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gOVbS

With all the anti-government sentiment going around right now in my country, this is pretty priceless to me. I can't decide if it should be a Cool Code or a Naughty Code. Maybe it's one of the ones that goes in both groups fairly.

EDIT: As long as I'm here, I might as well post some of the other good ones I've gotten ahold of recently... 

DhiQ5

Hee hee. Not spelled correctly, but I have the mind of a six year old, so it's going into the Naughty Codes collection. (I love the new group feature! So handy for sorting out my code dragons.)

iOrbV

It's really a shame this one is a pygmy.  It's only a three letter word, but it's perfect. (Also, now I'm crossing my fingers for Apple to release some kind of product called the iOrb. And have its versions be labeled with Roman numerals. XD)

Edited by Lurhstaap

Picked this because Gemshard, then kept him for the code, and now he's even been good enough to be the right colour.  Guess he's a keeper for sure!  :lol:

I'm excited to breed this egg when these two co-operate. I know they don't refuse as they've done it once when I was egglocked... If that egg had a great code as well it'd be win all around I think.

Capture.PNG

Congrats to everybody on their new codes!

Rally Vincent - May I ask which browser you use? I tried the search function on FireFox but it did not really help me find anything. 

As soon as I have decided for spreadsheet or groups (and got everything listed) I'll post details here. I will gladly breed you babies. This way I know that they are not frozen or vamped or something but taken good care of.

6 hours ago, Zimtie said:

Rally Vincent - May I ask which browser you use? I tried the search function on FireFox but it did not really help me find anything.

I use Firefox, too. I use three letters which most often is enough to find the code I am looking for. If I am not sure if a '0' (zero) might replace an 'O' (oh), I try both same for caps-i or small L (I vs. l). For example: I know I have https://dragcave.net/lineage/OlNKk, which sadly is a small L rather than a large i. I also have a pig and a pork code dragon, who are paired, but if I wanted to breed one with 'Oink', I'd try oin and then oLn.

But as I said, I know most of my codes that are unpaired, that helps a lot.

15 hours ago, Rally Vincent said:

I use Firefox, too. I use three letters which most often is enough to find the code I am looking for. If I am not sure if a '0' (zero) might replace an 'O' (oh), I try both same for caps-i or small L (I vs. l). For example: I know I have https://dragcave.net/lineage/OlNKk, which sadly is a small L rather than a large i. I also have a pig and a pork code dragon, who are paired, but if I wanted to breed one with 'Oink', I'd try oin and then oLn.

But as I said, I know most of my codes that are unpaired, that helps a lot.

Thank you for the fast reply. Playing with the caps did the trick. Searching for "gobi" I found nothing. Searching for "gObi" I found "GgOBI".

So... putting male and female unmated codes into different groups is out of the question. Too much searching :rolleyes:

I found some ham! I guess that means now I have to find more to bring my ham lineage up to 5th gen :rolleyes:

Edited by Wiz