shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

REekc

PDnGo

DUDOV

All AP catches.

I like "PDnGo", it sounds like the name of a convenience store or something. DUDOV sounds like something out of a Dostoyevsky novel, and REekc just sounds like "reek" (it's a canopy, unfittingly).

I abandoned the Reek after I catched it at teh Ap xd.png I had a second, that has also reek in it´s code^^

I traded a ZRESt to someone

this is also cool, sound pretty dragon like

http://dragcave.net/lineage/daRUr

Edited by Kurtos

I dunno about funny codes I may have (I forget to look most of the time), but my new CB Sliver has 't' & 'j' as the first two letters of it's code.

It's a super-special, limited edition TJ metallic! tongue.gif

I caught a hatchie in the ab page with DIEbn. Apart from the obvious DIE, dieb is apparently "thief" in German.

Just picked up a purple with the code AiUP2 - I can't think but help of the greeting we have where I live: A'yup me duck!

Once bred a horse with the code Waco.

And I just traded a tinsel with xd.pngD in its code. Thought the code was nice ^^

Bred a bronze tinsel with the code 'cDamn'. Possibly my best - I never get interesting codes. xd.png

Gifted the egg though, since it was intended as a gift anyway and I always name my dragons so. ^^

Bred a bronze tinsel with the code 'cDamn'. Possibly my best - I never get interesting codes. xd.png

Gifted the egg though, since it was intended as a gift anyway and I always name my dragons so. ^^

Aww, jealous. xd.png

My favorite code I got was one that had 'SEX' in caps at the end. I lol'd. But again, gifted it. ^-^;

Aww, jealous. xd.png

My favorite code I got was one that had 'SEX' in caps at the end. I lol'd. But again, gifted it. ^-^;

Wonder whether it would be bad form of me to say I'm jealous of that egg? xP

I got a beautiful black stripe named "luna1"

beautiful, just pretty.

also, a white stripe with the code of "lslsh", I found that faintly amusing xd.png

I also got a Spotted greenwing named "FRaNO" but abandoned it by mistake Dx

I also have a horse dragon with the code of "HooHO"

I also have a cheese named 3Tufs

A blue nebula - "dSiG6" (DSi, G6. geddit? tongue.gif )

gold tinsel - Pl3ea

Purple- Buug2 xd.png

Tan ridgewing - HGSAN

another Tan ridgewing- AM113

Red stripe - cHIsS

vampire - LegtT (legit)

I got a Red Dino with the code "IsRdB" I keep seeing "Is red B" which probably only makes sense to me since I have a friend I call B *lol*

I usually gift these ... but i'm tempted to keep it just cause of this

Edited by kawaiisora

got a Canopy in the AP with a code HUXAX. it means nothing but just seems funny to me xd.png

i have a silver with the code bOWss

also have one that i traded for named DuSIc (a spitfire) thats a nickname that some people call me tongue.gif so i was amazed when i saw it biggrin.gif

also found one rPRoX (RP rocks)

a while ago i saw a Snipr in the cave(cat remember how the caps were) i wanted it but someone grabbed it before me sad.gif

Edited by freadom7

Saw a Pillow egg earlier today in the AP with an epic code:

junah.

I don't know why, but it struck me as epic. It sounds like a name, and it was in all lowercase so it looked neat, compared to if it had looked like this: jUNaH

I missed it, which almost killed me. I love Pillows and I loved its code...aghfpth.

Also have a Pink egg at the moment, with the code nnfuN. It's sort of a win-win situation: I needed a Pink, and it happened to have a cute code.

I have a Nebula with the code lRNFe which I rearranged to make her name, Infere. I think it's both an awesome name and a neat code.

Edited by glamoursea2

I have a Nebula with the code lRNFe which I rearranged to make her name, Infere. I think it's both an awesome name and a neat code.

First thing I thought of when I read that was "Iron Fe", which makes sense. |D

I picked up a few interesting codes recently (all caps messed):

Iha5z

mdna3 (Midna from Twilight Princess :3 )

LEAVr

DEkk8 (dunno why, just seemed kinda cool to me)

aCrAC

3gREN (also dunno why, I just like it)