shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Got a CB whiptail with "arwen" (caps messed).

Got a few fun codes recently...

8iMan --> 8|-man, named "Captain Lineface"

DctHo --> Doctor Who, named "Temerarious Time Lord"

BEINZ --> beinz (beings)

mORae

RIsQe --> Risque

HEeZY, named "Off the Heezy"

Caught a CB striped with the code "Apoke" al while ago. smile.gif Decided to keep it, it was too cute to trade away.

I got a Pillow with GAWjr, caps not messed. Unfortunately, it was a tardis day victim so I named it that smile.gif

...Oh lordy. I forgot this topic. xd.png

My new blue spotted eggs (dunno what they are yet, I'll find out once they hatch) have the codes "hire6" and "s7YEp". xd.png I think I'll name the latter one "S Club 7". xd.png

My Seawyrm Pygmy apparently dislikes somebody called "TK", considering his code is "GRRtk".

I bred an egg with the code "obvoe," which made me giggle, because it's one letter away from oboe.

Was breeding my tinsels, hoping to get a tinsel or two to drop into the AP, and bred a vine egg with the code TJL0B.

I laughed. So hard.

I've got a bronze Tinsel with the code Apyre and a silver Tinsel with the code Ksnap.

I bred a Tinsel recently with the code pbn0t (caps messed). I wish it was PB, that would be so cool xd.png

I'm currently trying to trade for a gold tinsel with the code aLvYa. If I didn't know better, I'd swear that code was custom.

And my bronze tinsel egg has the code Iv9oR, like the name Ivor, but with a nine in it.

Just bred this with a super cute code ^^ The code is "pinkt." Wonder what I should name it...

Got a gorgeous 2nd gen White today (from a holiday Spriter's Alt dragon) - but the code is "barf2". (caps messed)

Since it's a holiday dragon offspring, it's really too bad I needed it female for my lineages. Otherwise I'd've gone male and named it "Ralphie" from A Christmas Story xd.png

Edited by jerusha

I have a bronze tinsel with the code "drael" which I named Drael Brightwing! biggrin.gif

Also, I recently picked up an egg with the code "Wed12" which was weird as it was on Wednesday October 12th. Coincidence? O__o

The 2nd gen silver I just bred has NYP4r for it's code. I didn't know I had a New York Police Silver Egg. Too funny. Maybe if NYPD isn't taken I'll use that for it's name.

As I was influencing an egg yesterday, I noticed that the code was XDOJ. =P I saw it as 'XD Orange Juice'. If only it was on a magi. x3

I have a Spotted Greenwing out of a Water Walker whose name translates to Wading Out To Sea. His code is G0SpL so I named him Hai Fu Yin or Sea Gospel.

I bred a Nebula egg from a vine/Nebula pairing, not really cariing about keeping the egg. When I saw the code it was something like Jpo0o, Jay Poo. Yeah, I sat laughing for a good minute about that one.