shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I just got a CB Skywing egg with the code: TeaJJ >.> I think that could count as a TJ code couldn't it? tongue.gif

Mine eggie <3

Speaking of codes....

Oofxa

TJ8VD (codes messed), heh heh...another TJ code on my scroll.

I have more, but these are only recent

I just noticed I have a red hatchling with the code JesFr.

Made me think of an old highschool friend who was into Christian rock - she was always playing a song called 'Jesus Freak'. If this hatchie becomes female I think I'll name it after her.

I wish we could use question marks and exclamation points in dragons (but I can understand why we can't, it might get a little annoying...) because I have a dragon with the code Wha21, and I want to name it Wha?!

I have a gold tinsel hatchling with the code 08LAW. Anyone have a good name suggestion for that?

Outlaw? xd.png or Outlaw the Eighth?

I have a thunder hatchling who's code is "konoi" (all in lower case). Apparently, the name is already taken, so I named him Code Konoi instead. biggrin.gif

Edited by saeto15

I have an egg with the code 4CANO [caps messed]. It makes me think of a volcano. xd.png

I have a Purple with the code AVIT (I think it's pretty cool that it's in all caps.) His name is Avit, of course. It sounds neat.

Also have a dragon with the code bUST. Also pretty cool, since it is an actual word.

Then my black egg, code kLL2e, has a decent one because it sounds like "Kill."

I have:

B4doe for a silver

fUrFu for a red

toM3 for a Magi

isacb for a CB terrae ("is a cb")

B3NT for Vine (bent, maybe?)

Sob1W for Vine

N0Md for Water

fooj for Geode

mWOLF for Purple Dino

mdOT for black

dU0jt for black (duo JT?)

reMbe for White (it somehow reminds me of remember me)

I caught a CB red with the code t2evJ. smile.gif

Edit: My vines just kicked out an egg eith the code "fewds" which auto-abandoned. smile.gif

Edited by Fandom Addict

My red dorsal has the code B0Xe0 and for some reason I find that to be quite amusing.

Most of mine just have weird random-letter codes that look like gibberish, but that one is the only one that looks pronounceable. XP

I have a Silver with the code 1MeWS which for some reason I find adorable. x3

Probably have some other fun ones but never really looked before.

My red dorsal has the code B0Xe0 and for some reason I find that to be quite amusing.

Most of mine just have weird random-letter codes that look like gibberish, but that one is the only one that looks pronounceable. XP

Boxeo is the spanish word for boxing (the sport)

F0uM1 for a Moonstone~ lol sounds funny in my head, like FOOM!

SPYRh for a Sunstone~ reminds me of 'Spy-er'

I just picked up TOnto from the ap. Instantly thought of the Lone Ranger.  tongue.gif

Saw that one and considered picking it up xd.png Instead I picked up a CB ember, GACCH. Ohnoes, the egg is barfing? bluh

Edit I can't even spell CB OTL

Edited by ShaydraSilversky