shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Caught a pink egg with the code zOmBw (caps messed), pity that I have no intentions of using it for a zombie attempt. If it wasn't an egg that I actually needed, it would've been fodder.

@KrystalShars: Codes are the set of numbers/letters assigned to eggs as they are created. This is basically a method of identifying individual dragons (or eggs). For example in this url "dragcave.net/lineage/SUMO", the last four bolded letters are the code. Codes now have five digits now though, so you won't be able to get any four digit coded dragons in future.

I have a sunstone with the code 11Wsh (like 11 wish). I thought that that was pretty cool, since people make wishes at 11:11. smile.gif

I have a TJ code for one of my Greenwing, but for the Gold-horned Tangar, I had one with the following code m2sRL, which made me think " Mc Seriously"

I have paWet...I don't know..kind of like "paw it"

Edit: Also fTuk. Take out the 'T' and...yeah... blink.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

I caught a canopy a few days ago with the code LVTOY (Lovetoy) happy.gif

My fresh caught Gold-horned Tangar Dragon egg Code "2Nabb" = to nab you~ xd.png and a hatchling "JCArK" = shark *lol*

Edited by NeonEye

Caught a Flamingo with the code MrteY, which reminds me of Marty McFly from Back to the Future. biggrin.gif Shame I need it to be a girl. :S

I hardly ever get amusing codes, but I was just looking at my eggs and noticed my terrae has "jkWpD" as a code. Makes me think of 'Joke with a PhD'. tongue.gif

Just got an ER CB spitfire egg and its code is: DCWWl

makes me think of "Dragon Cave World War One" haha

I'm sure this one has already been said, but I have a vine egg whose ancestor has an...interesting code... >.>

Being a huge fan of Donkey Kong Country 3, it warms my heart to see that my newest bronze tinsel's code is K3cdD... smile.gif

I've got a few more but these are the best methinks.

luTE

dooD

mAcH

covE

BOW2

hhOW

L1VEd

bOMS

LaAa

L3AP

dINE

I have a CB Swallowtail egg with the code HIROU. I figured it might be an anime character or something. tongue.gif Also, I just googled it and it looks like it's a Japanese verb meaning "to pick up/find." So that's cool. biggrin.gif But now I'm really tempted to name it Hirou, which is messing with the naming scheme I had planned out... xd.png

I picked up a purple dino the other day with the code MsRUM.

His name is now "Yum Yum Sunny D and Rum" (search Youtube if you don't know what I'm talking about). xd.png

Yesterday, I realised I needed another Pygmy for Halloween, and decided to catch myself a Nilia Pygmy. So I went to the Alpine and snatched one... and its code turned out to be FhRkY ("freaky")! laugh.gif That's just perfect for Halloween, even if I do say so myself. biggrin.gif

SVARt !

AP caught, too bad it's not a black. ( it's a messy lineaged tinsel that was going to be tossed back before I noticed the code xd.png)

Edited by s0r0k4

REekc

PDnGo

DUDOV

All AP catches.

I like "PDnGo", it sounds like the name of a convenience store or something. DUDOV sounds like something out of a Dostoyevsky novel, and REekc just sounds like "reek" (it's a canopy, unfittingly).