rainface

Hatchlings

Stoneza threw Crusher to the ground when he got distracted again. He held his ground as Fenix tried to move him and he kept an eye on Tetra.

Crusher came up to them "Crisie, its been a while, I don't know if you'd recognize me or not." he said unsure if she's seen his magi body yet.

((Callaina's a Spitfire.))

"Woah hey hey hey." She said in a compassionate tone. "Calm down and speak slowly. What's your name and how do you my cousin?"

Great, this one was hysterical. That's always fun. She wasn't a motherly type though, she was a war healer. Specializing in saving lives not calming children. She couldn't be further out of her comfort zone.

Crisie saw Crusher, her memory was faint, but she remembered his name. Was he a friend? He wasn't attacking. "I don't... where is he? Scuta? Where are the others?" She managed to choke out, moving away from the other one of her specieis.

((Um, she hasn't heard his name yet unless she already knows his name))

Crusher looked at Callaina "You'll have to excuse her." he said "She's not what you'd call sane really, she has tendency's to kill her self and get us to drag her out and she fights us as well." he sent to Callaina telepathically. He looked back at the small GoN "He's currently not available." he said "He's having to recover from a magor change in his life right now. I'll take you to see him when I take Callaina as well." he said

(( She remembers the ones who were important in her life. ))

Crisie closed her eyes. "Tell me where he is, I just want to know. Is he all right? Is he hurt? Where are the others?" She swallowed, so many questions flooded her mind. Who was this dragon? She knew Crusher, but the dragon who looked like Scuta. She wiped her eyes and lay down, confused.

Kadaen started to get up and he looked over at Scuta, asleep with the bird. He wondered how the bird even got to him and how Scuta wasn't killing it yet. He looked outside and saw that it was in the afternoon.

Tetra tiled her head and wondered what was going on, but she took this opertunity to get around Stonza and started to jump at the stone to make him fall over, if possible. Crusher you might want to either hang on or get off, she sent to Crusher.

Jorack walked over to the small group of dragons, he saw who he assumed was Crissie crying, a spitfire, and a magi, he had no idea what was going on but he asked, meaning to think to himself "What's going on?"

"I am Callaina Beta Usque, from the secondary subclan. Cousin of Scuta Usque." She said. "I was with him just before he came into this forest."

She didn't know if she was getting through to the young one.

"If you calm down one moment I will explain all that has happened. Scuta told me about you, he spoke highly."

Crisie looked up. "Scuta" She murmured, her memories of him were back and she looked with soft, hatchling eyes. She sighed, the tears were drying up. "Where is my sister? Or Scuta? Please... I just need to know" She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( I'll use my swallowtail now. Making up a new name. ))

Siren yawned, blinking her eyes open. She felt the creaking of the tree, and looking down at the forest floor. It had been a long time since she had been with her sister or the hatchlings, exploring a lot. She sighed, she needed to see them. She saw a cave nearby, and a flash of scales caught her attention. Scuta. She sighed, it was just her or another dragon. It would take forever to get back to the cave, and she could rest in there later. She sighed. No. She'd just, circle. Trying to figure it out. She made a pact not to go in, no matter what.

Even if it was Scuta.

Siren stretched her wings and flew into the sky, her wingbeat massaging her body. She looked around, hungry.

(( Who's this bird he's sleeping with? x3. ))

Edited by DragonGirl10188

((Scuta captured a hawk for communication purposes. His name is Avis, he likes blueberries.))

"Look. I wanted to spare any feeling you had but I'm past my patience. Scuta is a Vampire now. He's located in some cave. I'm not even privy to where he is. His 'mentor', I suppose, Kadaen is helping him with his blood lust. Only they know where they are. He is OK. But he's not social right now."

This was the most impatient brat she'd ever met. She no longer cared if she started crying again. She turned and left her to Crusher to deal with.

((Last post for tonight, gotta sleep and all.

AND HOLY CRAP DRAGONGIRL! Go to the first page of the OOC and look up her name, it's on a list!))

Edited by Dusset

(( x3. Do you mind if Siren wanders in, you know, Crisie's sister? Or does she have to stay out? ))

(( It's not there Duss. I'm tired, 'kay? ))

Crisie watched her walk off. How stupid was she? She had just woke up anyway, so she was a little off. She looked at Crusher, and just thought about Scuta as a vampire. "If I see him, he won't hurt me, will he?"

(( Worst post ever. ))

Kadaen moved out of the cave and he looked at a bird and it came under his will. The bird was a blue jay, and it fluttered over to Kadaen. "Go tell a black dragon with short claws that is with other dragons that the new vampire is starting out good, but still some things that need to be done," he said to the bird. He mentally sent how he got to this cave and how to get back to the group to the bird.

The bird nodded and it started to fly the way Kadaen showed it.

Crisie felt sick. She just wanted someone to hold her close, to tell her it was all right. A tear dribbled down her cheek and she stretched her wings. Where was this cave? She didn't care, she'd find it. She spread her wings and flapped, yes. Good. She lifted off the ground, then quickly fell. She attempted it again. One... two... hey! I'm flying! She thought in her mind, but her sorrow came back. She glided off, ignoring the other dragons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siren saw a hawk fly out, she blinked and wiped her eyes with the ends of her wings. She twitched her split tail and looked in the cave, the bird had Scuta's scent on it. She had to go in, maybe? She sighed and flapped her wings, gliding towards it. She came to a skidding stop in front of the cave, then trudded in. Why the hell was she this stupid? She watched, and spotted him.

"Scuta!"

Crusher looked at Crisie "That is why I'll take you later. To lessen the chances of that happening. For now, training needs to happen. And don't go running off into trouble. I don't know if you remember but you used to do that all the time." he said not smiling to show he was serious.

Stoneza felt Tetra and started to allow him self to sit on the log. the space between his hind legs and Fenix was shrinking.

Crisie heard him and turned around "I'm going, please, show me?" She asked, looking at him with glistening eyes. She wanted to find Scuta, even if he'd try to kill her. She still loved him, and was confused. He was the only one she knew, and she needed a dragon to hold her. She pursed her lips.

Tetra saw a blue jay comming to her and she listened to it. "Kadaen said that Scuta is starting out good, still needs some work though," she said to the others. "He had done that a few times before, sending blue jays to me or to anyone he wished to talk to. He's wuite good with that."

Scuta twitched in his sleep. He awoke to the call of his name. He paused. He growled, and he went back to sleep.

Now he did because he knew her. Crisie's sister. His throat itched though. And it still day. While he could think clearly he'd like to not murder her. So his response was to sleep.

Avis awoke however and flew out of the cave in search of lunch.

Edited by Dusset

Kadaen walked back to the cave and saw the sallowtail. He quickly moved infront of the cave facing the new dragon. "You should not be here. Please leave."

"I can't. Someone else will be coming" Siren said. She knew that when Crisie found out she'd go mad and come towards the cave. "I won't wake him up, I'm not stupid" She told the dragon, her tails twitching. She looked at the asleep Scuta and then at the dragon. "Let me stay out the front. If my... friend.. came. She wouldn't stop until she knew what happened" She said.

"Alright, but can you just stay away from Scuta. He hasn't had anything to drink yet and I bet he's starting to get thrusty, and newborn vampires are kinda out of control when they are thirsty and they tend to be a bit more powerful the the older vampires. Luckly this one has a brain that lasted though becoming a vampire." Kadaen said. He was reasonable. "Once that someone is here, you gotta take them away from here. It may seem a lot to ask, but it is for their safty."

Fenix dashed out from under Stoneza and jumped up to grab onto his head.

Zenith had moved away from the logs so he could avoid any falling dragons. He looked around and saw a new dragon crying, but saw Crusher and decided to let him handle it.

Siren nodded. "Could you tell him I'm here?" She asked, yawning. She wouldn't try to wake him up, and having this male talking to him would be better. He seemed like he could control Scuta, he might even be a vampire. Crisie would be heartbroken if he was a vampire, and she couldn't tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crisie was thinking. Appearantly he was in a vampire cave, a vampire. She shook her head as she glided through the air, pursing her small lips. She could become one herself, so that she'd be able to see him. No, he'd hate that and hate her. She sighed and heard something. She saw a black spot in the sky and went still in the air, flapping her wings as she started to fall a few times. She realised it was a black marrow. An adult. It suddenly slammed into her, and she fell to the ground. She was pinned, and rolled from under it. She snapped at it, sheathing her claws. No water was nearby, so her teeth and claws were her choice.

It hissed at her.

Why the heck was it attacking her? Sure, her species was rare, but this often didn't happen. She snapped at it, tracking back into a tree when it lunged.

(( Gonna bring in an evil character. ))

((LLD or Scuta, can you update me? Work has been so hectic and I lost track of things here *facepalms while trying not to fall over* I haven't slept a wink in three full days and I'm afraid to even blink for fear of collapsing and not waking up -.-))

Edited by Chasilin

((Yup, sure:

We haven't inched a bit from where we were stuck.

Then Dragongirl10188 came back.

Now with a reinvigorated cast, Crisie (dragongirl) searches frantically for Scuta, they had a romance that never flowered awhile back.

However her sister, Siren, located Scuta first. Most everyone is trying to keep them away from him before he wakes up and murders one.

Now your up to date.))