rainface

Hatchlings

Zegonor while flying overhead spotted crusher he immediately sent Crusher a telepathic message saying Well well well, what do we have here, looks like it's Crusher, how are you faring? I've been fine despite being out cold for who knows how long

Jorack looked up and saw something he thought to himself "What is that disgusting pile of rotten flesh doing here?" despite still very tired, his hatred for Zegonor never rested, but he realized he could do nothing to Zegonor without injuring himself, so he continued to sit behind the rock watching almost everything

Evil Crusher's eye's went wide when she suddenly rushed at him. He paused as she hugged and nuzzled him. His scales still tender from being burned badly. But over all it stirred feeling in his chest. One that a newly hatched hatchling should always feel, loved and wanted. He had never really felt it till now. As Illuminis hugged and nuzzled his burned and tired body. He maybe cruel, well can be most of the time, but somehow he did not see the need to curse others into being a vamp as well.

He was surprised though that she was displaying such for him. Was he not in a days time going to fight the entire cave? Was he not going to kill them as they attacked? Right now, the prospect of killing did not seem as.... gravitating. He liked this feeling of being loved. It felt good. He sat there for a few moments stiffly but after a few moments allowed him self to nuzzle her neck back. He was not covered in his bone platting at all so his nose was not hard. After the first nuzzle he felt like just hugging back and for some reason also cry, but right now he had not gotten to that stage of emotion display with..... anyone. Though a tear did escape.

((I hate RP'ing cruel ones but I find it very easy RP'ing there changes lol. I know I like the fact how his cruelty is being.... melted(?) away. ))

Illuminis stayed quiet, Crusher had let his guard down and despite being unable to see his face she could see his emotions and that was enough. With nary a word nor movement from their bodies they communicated as clearly as sweetly chiming bells.

For more her own sake than Crusher's, Illuminis pulled away and gazed deeply into the vampire's eyes before blinking sharply and cutting the connection. Backing away she resumed her still position and reached out her tail to gently brush Crusher's claw.

"Shall we resume?"

((Scuta PM me so we can talk about what happens to Blanchia's training...since Scuta seems 'unmotivated' -he has his reasons- and also because of Archer and Jink.))

Evil Crusher nodded. He was still suprizingly shaken up by the whole thing of losing so much control like that. Never mind the fact he had broken the deal. But Illuminis seemed to have put that behind them. As she was offering them to continue now. After hugging his now bone plat-less body. The air current's seemed far more... there. The still healing burned skin and scales where almost done but still sensitive. Some parts itchy. He looked at her for a few moments then closed his eye's and tried to relax now. He swallowed and had to use his self control walls to bring him back to a relaxed and calm self. After of which he lowered them again. He resumed focusing.

Good Crusher froze for a moment. And nearly paid for it as he was nearly thrown off. "Sorry, kind of busy with this training. Can we save the talk till later?" he sent back resuming trying to unbalance the stone.

Zegonor received the message and took to the skies again surveying the area but landing in the cave he woke up in looking for something to show how long he was asleep

After a feeding Scuta calmed down and returned to furnishing. He had finished mats and laid them down down in the far back of the cave. Vines hung from the cave entrance, allowing wind in but keeping most the sunlight out. Being a Spitfire he retained his love for the sun, and could bear it more than a normal vampire, but he still had that weakness. So keeping it out was ideal. He ears twitched when he heard the familiar screech of an eagle. He had an idea, a long shot, but an idea none the less. He bolted into the sky and tackled the large bird, well, bigger than most birds anyways. He brought it down and forced it to gaze into his eyes. After about fifteen minutes of trying he got the bird to shut-up and do as he commanded. He released it and to his surprise it did actually do what he told it to do. Now he had a communication link to the others if need be. He supposed he could've stayed at least four more hours outside in broad daylight, but he chose to head into the cave, accompanied by his new pet. Perhaps Avis? Yes, that name would suffice. They promptly fell asleep on a mat.

Callaina was impressed with the hatchlings' co-operation and teamwork. They would have a similar exercise tomorrow. Except with no rules, and a big playground to do so in.

Tetra turned around, but wondered how to do this. Crusher he's facing the long way so this will be complacated. How long can you stay up there and can you make him fce to the land? Tetra sent to Crusher.

"I don't know, he's not too fast to react but that means little when he gets a grip on you." he sent back "Can't seem to shake him enough. How's Fenix doing? Is Stoneza's claws in the wood? If so its almost pointless, I would not know how to knock him off. He's place to heavy to be dis lodged the long way." He sent to Tetra as he avoided a wing and almost had his tail caught in Stoneza's paw.

Evil Crusher nodded. He was still suprizingly shaken up by the whole thing of losing so much control like that. Never mind the fact he had broken the deal. But Illuminis seemed to have put that behind them. As she was offering them to continue now. After hugging his now bone plat-less body. The air current's seemed far more... there. The still healing burned skin and scales where almost done but still sensitive. Some parts itchy. He looked at her for a few moments then closed his eye's and tried to relax now. He swallowed and had to use his self control walls to bring him back to a relaxed and calm self. After of which he lowered them again. He resumed focusing.

Good Crusher froze for a moment. And nearly paid for it as he was nearly thrown off. "Sorry, kind of busy with this training. Can we save the talk till later?" he sent back resuming trying to unbalance the stone.

Finally. Finally it was the very last day and, despite their earlier interruption, Crusher was already near to achieving total concentration. Once he reached that point he would finally see the world as Illuminis did; Black and colorless but with a fine color, the color of the soul outlining and shadowing everything. By sound and touch and taste and smell Crusher would know the world and the world would know him, he would be able to see everything from the largest tree to the smallest of insects burrowed deep and quite invisible in it's bark. No direction would ever be blind for him again...so long as his mind and his emotions were calm and pure.

Unfortunately, had Crusher attempted this several days ago, he would have failed miserably even if he'd known how to reach the high level of in-tune state necessary to achieve the ultimate vision. Emotions play a large part in just how fine you can see the world around you, the more at one with yourself and the world that you are, the more clear your vision would be. Likewise, the more angry and uncontrollable your emotions are the thinner the bond between yourself and your surrounding making your vision blurry and ineffective....not to mention dangerous.

Illuminis felt something stir in her chest but, since she had not ever know it before, she could not be sure what it was but it felt...pleasant.

Illuminis smiled and for as long as it lasted the world was vibrant and alive, the blue majesty was stronger and more clear than she had ever seen it before. If she knew that this feeling was they key...she'd have searched for it long ago.

Gazing at Crusher with closed eyes, Illuminis could still see every part of him and he was beautiful. His bone plating was gone, he'd been stripped bare down to the flesh, down to his core and revealed in his most naked form. That is what makes a dragon and,, she felt, more than thought, he is what makes me.

((The color that Crusher sees the world in is up to you. Illuminis, of course, see's blue and it suits her tranquil and kind personality well. Choose the color that suits Crusher best to his personality and to his truest self since the color they see is the color of their soul.))

((First color that came to mind for him is purple, Not too good with picking things to match my chars personality, but purple, is one that I'v seen used as good and bad, and well since he's changing it seems fitting, it can be a loving and kind color or used as a evil color.))

Crusher continued to focus then.... he could see.... yet he knew his eye's where closed. He could see the tree's..... it was almost dizzying seeing 360 degrees and up and down when you;v been used to only your eye's cone of vision. He 'looked around' in a manner of speaking, more like focused on different area's as purple like waves washed over everything. Now he understood how his cloak was utterly useless, seeing like this, if your some sort of solid, the waves wash over revealing you anyway.

He focused on Illuminis, the purple waves washing over her. Little by little hardly detected by him, she had brought out his emotions in such a way to not cause chaos when they surfaced. He looked at her closed eye's. Then noticed she was smiling, some how, seeing that made him smile.

Things where not 100% clear to him, nor did he understand his own smile. His new 'vision' was not in full detail as of yet but that would come with time.

"Everything...... is a.... purple like color as..... waves of something wash over them." he said "But..... I can see almost everything at once." he said some more. He found it fascinating that he could looked at Illuminis and still see the bug behind him going into its tunnel.

Edited by little lost dragon

((Ninja Bump.

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif ))

Edited by Dusset

((I've been working my arse off all weekend...my muse has officially gone kaput~ so I'll get back to you on a post soon >.<''))

Fenix was trying to get close to Stoneza, but could not due to how much he was moving to try and get Crusher.

Crisie's eyes fluttered open, and she looked around. Where was she? She yawned, stretching her limbs in the process. She heard something, and her head turned. Her scales prickled when she saw Scuta. Maybe she was dead, about to... she shook it off. Unable to breath a word, she shook her head. Where was she? In the cave? Maybe? Where were all the others? She remembered herself, with all the other hatchlings running about. Scuta was the only one she saw.

And she was terrified.

Jorack thought to himself from behind his Rock "I'm getting nowhere" he looked over and saw a nearby cave and thought he saw a dragon in their, the face looked semi-familiar, he wondered if the creature was friendly, as he approached the cave he said "U-u-umm hi whoever or whatever is in here, I mean no harm, I already have someone who wants me dead, so I don't need another" he was now hoping even more this dragon was friendly

Crisie heard a small voice, and outside the cave she spotted a dragon. Her eyes widened, she might be under attack! She felt weak though, and there wasn't water in sight to use. She sighed and sat up, groaning when it hurt her back leg. "Who are you?" She asked, looking around. "Where are the others?" She asked. Suddenly tears started to drip down her face, what if they were all dead? What if she could have protected them? What if... how long was she asleep? She winced and rubbed her eyes, looking at her paws.

Jorack heard the dragon and replied "I'm Jorack and as for the others, I don't really know, to be honest I've been out for a long while" Jorack began to look at the face, he felt as if he knew it from somewhere, but all of his memories of the others were very hazy

Crisie didn't remember a Jorack. She was breathing heavily. "Are there any hatchlings left?" She asked, closing her eyes. She was scared, not knowing what was happening, if she was even a hatchling. Maybe Scuta was dead, she sighed and a tear trickled down her face.

(('Eeeeey. I forgot about their romance. But here's a couple notes:

1: Scuta is dead. Or rather a vamp, in a big fight w/ evil Crusher. Now in a different cave so he doesn't go nuts and kill someone he knows.

2: New relative of his! Her name is Callaina, she's his cousin. Full grown adult. She's in the field training the young ones. You could probably see her from the cave entrance, and so that your not editing a post, maybe Crisie thought she was Scuta?))

Edited by Dusset

(( We should have a plot where Crisie tries to find out where he is when she realises it's just his cousin. Can we? I'll just continue from my other post ))

Crisie saw the male, his name was Jarock. She tried to figure out if she knew him, but her memory was mixed up. Suddenly she spotted something. "Scuta!" She yelled, she didn't know the name, her mind was too meddled up. She just... knew it. Her memories came back to her, her memories. She got up and ran, ignoring the stabbing pain in her leg, when she came out, she nuzzled him on the neck. Wait. He was frozen.. he... a... where was he? She looked up at the female, she had Scuta's scent over her.

"Where's Scuta?" She sniffled.

"Who are you?" She asked the young Guardian of Nature. "And how do you know Scuta?"

She wasn't big on giving locations and details to strangers. She didn't even trust those here. Scuta did, but she didn't know them. She had a few theories on who this was, there were only a handful of her species. But she was unknown.

"We knew each other, then the war... then we... erm... I liked him... then I fell asleep, woke up again... fighting... then I feel asleep again. I just... woke up... and... is he..." Crisie was choking on tears, confused. Her thoughts twisted her mind and she looked up at the older guardian of nature. She felt safe near an adult of her species, but she ignored saying it outloud and tears dripped onto the grass. She just wanted someone she knew.

Jorack saw the dragon run out of the cave, he was mildly confused, but when she said the name Scuta, something clicked in Jorack's head he then thought to himself "Was that Crissie?" He shook his head he now had large suspicions, maybe the dragons he once knew were still here after all