rainface

Hatchlings

((You have to submit an application, which is shown on the first post, and then the OP will tell you whether you can join or not. =) ))

((thx))

name:yemelly

type:blue?

powers:ice,water

job:((does she need one?))

((You might want to fill the whole thing out, like personality, appearance, and age, just to let us know what to expect from your character, okay? =) ))

(You can have a silver egg, Toneto. Sorry I wasn't on for a loooooooooooooong time. I was sick.  Well, I shall now rp.)

Shiel woke up. She had been asleep for a long time, and her stomach was growling fiercly. She quickly flew to a mango tree, and grabbed one mango. As she sunk her teeth in the mango, a sweet scent came flowing out. She went over to the other hatchlings. "Anybody want a mango? I can get some more." She told everyone.

(( Thanks ))

Name: ???

Type: Silver

Power: Enter minds and often control them or attack them ( The control thing is not working for dragons )

Job: Apprentice

Personality: Very nice , and always obeys the rules. You will never be able to destroy the rock wall that protects her/him from all the attempts to play with her emotions . Always calm . S/he tries to be nice with everyone .

Appearance: Look at a silver dragon and tell me

Clan: Tempa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A silver egg rolled at Tempest, like it would have wanted to go with them .

Philomena kept flying , as she observed the hatchlings wouldn't spot her . She flew to her cave , in search of food . She flew to a mango tree and shook it . 21 mangos fell , and she took them to her cave , to eat .

Edited by Toneto

(Did anybody see my other rp, 'Evil hatchlings'? I would like it if everyone joins it. And, zookari, you are exepted when you fill out the form on the first page.)

((i didint seez it, plz put up a link.))

fae walked to a clearing, seeing a lot of other dragons, the nearest one she asked"hello, i was hired at the medical assistant here, where do i start?"

"Why, I am the medic. Scince you are a medical assistant I will make you a cave on the oppisite side of kits cave. Now, I will need you to collect herbs while I make your cave, ok?" She asked.

(Accepted, Toneto smile.gif)

Tempest blinked at the silver egg; how could she have missed it's glitter before? She tapped it's shell gently with one claw; it seemed to be quite firm. There was no telling when the egg would hatch. Tempest frowned, thinking. On one paw, the egg might provide them with a new member, if it hatched and the hatchling within chose to stay with them. On the other paw, eggs could be hard to take care of, and there was no telling if it would hatch or not.

Avani nosed the egg curiously. She saw Tempest's expression. "We have to keep it," Avani said. "It's just an egg; it won't last long on it's own."

"Yes...fine. We can keep it. Melek, you carry it."

Melek scurried forward, grasping the egg carefully in her claws. She smiled, and let out a quiet keening nose, nuzzling the egg.

"Mrs. Shiel! there are other hatchlings outside!" Jai cried running up to her

Shiel cocked her head. "Please don't call me that. I am only A little hatchling. Just older... Anyway, please show me them." she told Jaina.

"ok, sorry that's just what Kit called you..." Jai scurried off leading the way out side to find Tempest's clan

"Well, thats ok. It's just that I'm not that mated, you know?" She told Jaina as she caught up to her.

"no I didn't know" Jai replied shaking her head she continued, "they were kinda mean too..."

"Mean?" she asked, confused, with acctually having a dragon be... mean? All her dragon friends are nice!

"uh-hu I met them down by a creek" Jai responded bounding down a hill

"Huh. A dragon being mean. How was that? Whats it like?" She asked, then realized she was asking to many questions.

(I am sooooooo sorry. I have to leave, bed. Bye!)

Kit woke up slowly, her little baby muscles feeling slightly sore from the vigorous playing she and Faeyth had been doing. She yawned widely, but quietly, so as not to disturb her friend or Cryptic, who slept a little ways away. She watched Crypic sleep for a moment, then realized Jai wasn't there.

Perking up a little, she could hear Jai and Shiel's voices just outside of the main Cave.

Kit stood now and stretched. Her tiny tummy grumbled, so she trotted out into the main Cave, where she saw more mangoes piled up. She snagged one with a claw and began munching slowly on it as she watched Jai leading Shiel somewhere. Kit was curious, and resolved to follow them later, after she'd eaten her fill. But for now, she simply concentrated on the juicy fruit she was eating.

((Hi, guys. I feel like shite~))

((happy dreams, I'll be heading to bed as well, I'm also sick))

Kit finished the mango, them licked her chops and used her paws to clear off the worst of the sticky juices from her face. After cleaning up a bit, she strolled out of the Cave entrance, wondering where Jai and Shiel had gone. "I know I saw them go off in the direction of the creek, but I don't see them now..." she thought, turning in that direction.

((I would like to bring in another character~ Please and thanks. Hopefully, I can juggle them...

Name: Ryu

Type: Storm

Power: Casting Lightning, Thunder, Rain, Heavy Winds.

Job: None, yet.

Personality: Prideful, somewhat vain, but has reason: he is strong, fierce, and will die for his beliefs, if necessary. Protective of those he thinks of as family. Doesn't easily take "no" as an answer. Tricksy. (love that word...)

Appearance: Generic Storm male hatchling.

*CRACK* The egg cracked as Melek nuzzled it. First , just a small crack , but then the crack became larger and larger , but there still weren't any holes , but wait . A little hole formed in the egg shell and a green eye peeked out . A sound , like some kind of growl , came from inside . Edited by Toneto

Melek started in surprise, nearly dropping the egg. "It's hatching!" she squeaked. Tempest looked at it, eyes sparkling with interest. "Set it down," she ordered. Melek hastened to do so, watching the egg intently.