rainface

Hatchlings

Tempest sat down, studying her paws. Lightning crackled on them. "Hello," she said, snapping her fingers. The lightning disappeared. "I lead a Clan; the Tempa Clan. It has my name in it, with a little A tacked on the end for Avani." She laughed. "We are looking for more hatchlings to join us."

((it would be fun to have it...))

"but who are you are you temp?" Jai asked, the lightning made her nervous so she prepared another mental shove, how was she supposed to understand it all! she only hatched two days ago...

Edited by jaina

Kit struggled against the weight of the (slightly) larger hatchling, trying not to get pinned, but she had a feeling she wasn't going to win this one. She decided to use a new tactic : Tickling! She used her little claws lightly, tickling her friend, hoping to tickle her into submission. She giggled as she tickle-attacked her Silver friend, Faeyth's brother completely forgotten for now.

((I think I deluded myself into thinking I had telepathy with animals. =D

I'm no pet psychic, though, sadly.))

Tempest gritted her teeth. "Tempest. My name is Tempest. I hatched awhile ago, with Avani. We have a camp not too far from here, and we want you to join us, for protection. It is dangerous for hatchlings to travel alone."

Jai took this as saying she was weak, she replied "I have my own friends already, and we are safe"

Tempest laughed quietly. "Have you ever seen a Hunter? They are not to be messed with. Just having 'friends' will not protect you. What you need is powerful comrades; if you join us, you will have that." Lightning crackled at her paws again. "I would advise you to make the wiser choice. Friendship is nice in itself, but friendship alone won't save your life."

ooc;; Oh, I'm the opposite. I mean, I'm not actually psychic, but I have a gift of some sort. I'm not magic, unfortunately. It's funny - most everyone calls me like, the animal-whisperer, or Eliza Thornberry. xd.png

bic;; Faeyth squeaked in surprise, wriggling away from Kit. She felt like a bunch of spiders were on her and she attempted to shake them off. She play-growled, flicking her tail rapidly and causing a swirl of sparks. She leapt foreward, gently grabbing onto her friend's tail in her tiny jaws. Cryptic simply watched, itching to join in, but not wanting to interrupt.

((Hehe, sounds like me. =3 No actual psychic abilities, yet we can still communicate with them. xd.png I tend to do best with cats and birds, you?))

Kit took example from Faeyth and play-growled as well, thoroughly enjoying herself and this little mock-battle. She twirled away, pulling her tail out of Faeyth's maw, and leapt upon her again, hoping that this time, -she- could pin the other hatchling down. She carefully nipped at Faeyth's sparkly frills as she tried to put all her weight on Faeyth to hold her down.

ooc;; Dogs, cats, and horses - dogs most of all. There was this dog that had been neglected and abused and was wandering through our neighborhood surviving on bird seed from the neighbor's feeder. In three days I got him from refusing to come within a hundred yards to lying in my lap and eating cheese. He was a beautiful purebred German Shorthaired Pointer. He became an amazing pet, and loved people after a while, but my mom was badly allergic, and our house couldn't sustain another animal, so we had to find a home for him.

bic;; Faeyth finally gave in, allowing her friend to tackle her. She yawned wide, beginning to get sleepy from all the play. She curled up, allowing her friend to still pin her down, and shut her eyes. Cryptic did the same.

ooc;; Gotta go! Au revoir!

Kit giggled once she had pinned her friend down, realizing that Faeyth had become very tired. She carefully removed herself and curled up against Faeyth, tucking her little head between their two warm bodies and fell asleep once more.

((Goodnight, Spork! happy.gif))

Edited by Katzyn

Jai retreated from Tempest and the others into the cave, they frightened her, when she reached Kit's den she went in quietly and curled up next to Cryptic. She liked him, but she was troubled that Tempest might follow her back to the cave. She felt confident that Shiel, the big one, could drive them off.

(( I think I will add a silver egg I bred to this RP , but I'd have to wait until rainface comes . *waits* ))

Philomena flew above the caves , looking in the direction where Jai came from and saw 4 hatchlings . She flew in their direction and stopped above their heads , not quite caring if they would spot her , because she wanted to know what were they doing there .

(( BTW ... This RP is very fast . All day I stay in front of my computer but no-one posts , and when I wake up in the morning this RP is 15 pages long . ))

Edited by Toneto

(You can have a silver egg, Toneto. Sorry I wasn't on for a loooooooooooooong time. I was sick. Well, I shall now rp.)

Shiel woke up. She had been asleep for a long time, and her stomache was growling feircly. She quickly flew to a mango tree, and grabbed one mango. As she sunk her teeth in the mango, a sweet scent came flowing out. She went over to the other hatchlings. "Anybody want a mango? I can get some more." She told everyone.

Edited by rainface

Tempest's eyes narrowed. When she and her friends are being held captive by Hunters, she will know she made the wrong choice, she thought. She rolled her eyes, and then turned, nodding to the others. "Obviously she wasn't strong enough to commit to our flock," she spat.

"I don't think we would have wanted her anyway," Hazan said coolly. "She was too fearful. She lacked confidence."

Melek's cheeks colored, and she looked at her paws.

Jai heard Shiel and ran up to her saying, "there are hatchlings outside!" she huddled behind Shiel's leg

Cryptic jumped as he realized someone was sleeping against him. It was that other hatchling - Jai. After a moment, however, she bounded off, spooked at something. He shrugged, lying his head back down. He glanced once at his sister who was with her best friend, then went back to sleep. Faeyth didn't stir a bit - she just slept, finding the warmth of her friend very comforting, like when she was in her egg, safe and warm and cozy.

((sick and just got home from school tongue.gif ))

(I'd stay on this Rp, but some people think they have to be rude, so bye!)

Fireball falls off a cliff and dies.

THE END.......... for me....

((Yay, extremely short, un-detailed suicide post. Just how we like 'em.

Also, I, too, am sick, of a sort. sleep.gif Got a nasty sunburn AND cut up the tips of my typing fingers, so it hurts quite a bit to type...Sorry. =<))

Kit snuggled closer against Faeyth, dreaming of the day's events - playing, running, confusing emotions...

She, too, stirred slightly as Jai ran out of the cave, but wasn't too concerned, since she didn't hear any upset voices. She easily drifted back to sleep.