rainface

Hatchlings

Faeyth smiled as her friend returned, making a soft purring sound as her friend curled up by her. She noticed Kit was watching her brother, then realized she'd forgotten to introduce him. "This is my brother, Cryptic," she said, smiling up at him.

ooc;; The ironic thing is, Faeyth (on my scroll) actually grew up yesterday and just had her first egg today - a silver at that! -cuddles Faeyth- Hello everyone! And thanks. I LOOOVE rainbows... not for that reason, I just think they're so pretty.

Is Katzyn still here?

Edited by TheSporkMaster

"kit and I went out for a little while" Jai replied softly

((I like my avatar : ) ))

Edited by jaina

(I just realized your avvie was a Lugia. X3 For awhile there, it looked like some weird vine/squid monster. @.@

I feel like a moron now. xd.png

I need to change my avvie. I have had it for like a week. >.< I needs variety.)

ooc;; Woah, it's Lugia? I thought it was some critter too. It reminded me of Predator. I feel dumb, considering I'm an avid pokefan.

ooc;; Woah, it's Lugia? I thought it was some critter too. It reminded me of Predator. I feel dumb, considering I'm an avid pokefan.

(Same here, some of the time. xd.png)

ooc;; Wow, if Kat's not here, I'm gonna be really pissed at myself for chosing to finish my homework tonight.

Jai stretched and walked out of the den she hoped to see other dragons around here

((leopard and spork ready or not here we go))

Edited by jaina

((to start Rping, and i like you new avatar))

((walking towards the outside of the cave, be careful if you surprise her though...))

((Ack! I hope you're still here, Spork. xd.png I don't want you to feel bad! And congratz on the Faeyth-baby egg! xd.png))

Kit continued to stare at Faeyth's brother, but nodded once in acknowledgment at Faeyth's words. "My name is Kit, nice to meet you..."

((lol neither do i, but it was said there are mountains here...))

ooc;; I'm here now. Are you? xd.png

bic;; Cryptic smiled and nodded in return. "Nice to meet you," he answered, lying down a bit away from them in the cave. He was glad that Faeyth had found a place where she could survive - and she'd done it much faster than he had. It was wonderful to see her like this, remembering the egg he'd kept watch over after their mother died. He'd kept it warm by covering it with leaves, but one day, he'd gotten lost in the woods and could not find his way back to the cave where her egg was. It was a miracle either of them had survived.

Edited by TheSporkMaster

((I think everyone but rainface is here...))

((Mmm, from the scenery I've been trying to describe when Kit goes out [since no one else really said much about it, other than mountains and rivers], there is the big Cave [within which are smaller caves, such as mine and Sheil's and Philomena's]. Outside, is a rocky floor, of course, but just beyond the entrance to the cave is short grass, spanning out like a little meadow. To the right, when you're coming out of the Caves is a small area of little trees and a very little, shallow creek. To the left of the Cave entrance, I see foothills, then mountains in the near distance.

Since there's fruits, green grass and a nice little flowing creek, I would say it's probably spring time, maybe early summer.

I love my mind's eye.))

Edited by Katzyn

((well you did a good job describing it there...))

ooc;; That's pretty nice - much better than what I got from all the other posts - a regular cave in some woods. I like your idea much better. xd.png So, In case you didn't see it, I replied. I can't stand this 'wait one minute before posting again' ****. >.<

"So...um...Are you going to join our clan, Cryptic? We currently don't even have any boys, " she giggled, and looked over at Faeyth, suddenly feeling shy. This was the first boy she'd ever met! And he was very stunning, just like his sister.

((Thanks, Jaina.

Oh yeah, someone mentioned a desert, didn't they...? I suppose that would have to be way off in the distance...I don't know of any deserts in a mountain range...

Hehe, I caught it, Spork. <3 I make sure to go back and check the last few posts before posting. ;D))

Edited by Katzyn

(Very nice biggrin.gif That will work, I s'pose.... So it is on lower ground, then, below Tempest's hill, somewhere in the forest...?)

(Very nice biggrin.gif That will work, I s'pose.... So it is on lower ground, then, below Tempest's hill, somewhere in the forest...?)

((Yeah, that sounds about right. happy.gif

I hope rainface doesn't mind this...))

ooc;; Wow, did they really need to censor that last word? Even neopets doesn't do that. Which is pretty sad. Aaanyways..

bic;; "Of course, if I can," he answered. "I want to be with my sister, now that I've found her to be alive. Not to mention this is a great spot." He scratched gently at his pale blue mane, the ember-like specks of light flying out like a fire that had been poked.