rainface

Hatchlings

(She shouldn't, it's a pretty idea. ^^

Go forth, my leetle tempermental one. GO.)

Tempest's tail flicked slowly. Avani came and sat beside her. "Waiting for him?" she asked. Tempest nodded.

"When Hazan gets here, we can look for more hatchlings," Tempest growled quietly. Avani raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure he will come?" she asked.

Tempest glanced at Melek, who was sleeping. "Positive," she laughed quietly.

Her eyes darted and watched Jai leave the Cave. She felt a bit concerned a called out, "Please be careful~ Lady Philomena warned us last night about things called 'Hunters', and they don't sound very nice at all." Then she turned back to Cryptic.

"That's great." Kit smiled gently, then became shy again as she said, "Um, would like to share our cave, as well? Since we're all pretty small, we'll all fit for a while..." Her voice getting soft, she murmured, "All the warmth will do us all good, you know...?"

((I frikken love that word. Leetle. Leetle. LEETLE. xd.png))

Edited by Katzyn

ooc;; Hah. I do too. It's so entertaining. Although.. I'm very easily entertained...

bic;; "If that's alright," Crypt answered, smiling. He didn't understand why the hatchling was acting so strange - perhaps it was that she just had a shy personality. None could be more shy than his sister, though, he thought.

"I will be" Jai replied

Jai sat at the entrance of the cave and watched to see if anyone was around, after a few minutes she walked down to the creek from earlier and started to get a drink of water

((leetle is a good word))

Edited by jaina

Kit smiled foolishly at Cryptic, then realized what a silly thing she must look like, so she buried her head against Faeyth's side, hiding a tiny little baby dragon blush.

Then she suddenly got up. "I think I'll go check up on Jai". She scampered outside quickly.

((Hehe, Kit is like me. <3 I get all flustered at new cute boys, too~))

(Leetle is a beastly word. ^^)

A golden-brown form did come, but not from the direction they had expected. Melek awoke when something nudged her side. She blinked awake.

"Hazan!" she smiled. Hazan smiled back.

"Didn't think I would just leave you, did you?" he asked. Tempest turned. Her yellow eyes were cool, calm.

"Took you long enough," she growled. "Are you joining or what?"

Hazan shrugged. "Sure," he said. "I don't know how long I will be staying. But, for the mean time--"

"You join for life, or not at all," Tempest hissed. Hazan blinked at her. His eyes narrowed.

"Alright then. I am in. Happy now?"

"Quite," Tempest laughed quietly.

Jai paused by the creek and watched some little fish swim around, she had gotten the last little bit of mud out of her fur and she was now watching fish while she dried out

(9same for me Katzyn, except I meet a lot of them since I do judo))

Edited by jaina

ooc;; Not me. I'm usually just one of the guys. xd.png

bic;; Faeyth watched her friend leave, thinking that she must have done something wrong to upset her. Perhaps she didn't want another hatchling to join them, or maybe she just didn't like her brother. She frowned, resting her head on the soft leaves and looking away. Cryptic also looked puzzled, but didn't think anything of it. He picked up a berry in his claws, rolling onto his back and batting it in the air as a little game.

((I can't help it. >_< Good thing for my boyfriend that I love him more than anything, hmm? xd.png

Also, omg, this is the second time you've had one of your hatchlings do something that made me go, AWWWW <333))

Kit continued scampering down to the creek, where she saw Jai sitting there, sunbathing and watching the fish. "Hey~" she called out.

Tempest's tail flicked slowly. "Alright then. Avani, Melek, Hazan, you all come with me. We are going to look for other hatchlings."

"Alright," Hazan yawned, standing up. "Lead away."

Tempest smiled; at least Hazan knew his place. She flicked her tail, leading the others down the slope, scenting the air.

Jai perked up at her friends voice, she turned and asked, "what made you come find me?"

"I, uh...just wanted to make sure you were okay." She smiled shyly and sat next to Jai by the creek.

ooc;; Who me? What? -ish confuzzled-

So, I don't really have anything to say so.. I'll just sit here and look pretty. xd.png

((Yes, you. xd.png

Like when Faeyth laid her head on Kit's shoulders, I went, AWWWW, and just now, with Cryptic playing with the berry...>_< I just can't handle cute things. I esplode! <333))

"thanks" jai replied smiling, she turned her attention back to watching the fish

(Sorry, I had to go...do something. >.<)

Tempest stopped suddenly. "I smell something," she said quietly. "This way. Be ready for anything." The other dragons nodded, heading for the sound of the stream.

"Sure." Kit smiled widely, then took a sip of cool water from the creek, trying not to startle the fish too much. After drinking, she sat again, but found this fish watching a little boring, being a baby, and decided to wander back up the the Cave, becoming a little tired from running around again...

Once she entered, she saw Faeyth still laying where Kit had left her, and Cryptic playing with a berry. Kit tried hard to avoid staring as Cryptic played, and sat down again against Faeyth. "Jai is fine, of course," she murmured to Faeyth, even though Kit didn't think she was worried much about Jai anyway.

She closed her eyes for a moment, starting to get really drowsy. She laid her head down on her front feet and fell asleep soundlessly.

"see you when I get back Kit" Jai replied, she quickly became deeply absorbed in watching the fish, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth

Tempest stepped forward, seeing a small hatchling by the stream. "Hello," she growled quietly. "I am Tempest." The other members of the flock came up behind her.

Faeyth looked up as her friend returned, surprised. So, she wasn't upset at her. Not understanding, she decided to dismiss the thought. She pawed playfully at Kit's tail, not understanding that she wanted to sleep. Cryptic pawed the berry in the air, then snapped it up in his tiny jaws and swallowed it whole. Blueberry juice covered his pale silver muzzle, and he quickly licked at it, trying to clean his face, and failing miserably.

Kit flicked her tail in surprise when she felt Faeyth paw at it. She squeaked, and her eyes flew open. "Hey~," she said, giggling a little, then pounced on Faeyth, her weariness gone in an instant.

Jai squeaked in surprise and without trying she sent a telekinetic shove at the other dragons "oh... um... hi" she replied nervously

((*shakes head* told you not to surprise her...))

((Haha. I've always wished I had telekinesis, or at least telepathy...That would be awesome...))

ooc;; When I was little I was convinced I did. I totally thought I was Raven on Teen Titans. xd.pngD

bic;; Faeyth laughed softly, falling onto her back as she was pounced on. She flicked her tail playfully, squirming under the grasp of her friend until she rolled over in an attempt to pin Kit down.