superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((I can be mentor for Fernpaw! And is it alright if Spiritkit is Medicine cat apprentice?))

(Also, can Firekit be made apprentice in like 1 or 2 weeks in actual life or something? And who's willing to mentor him later on? :3)

((oh right; I was waiting till you had his information that I gave you filled out and it looks like it is so accepted...yes he can and I'll have Ravenwing be his mentor happy.gif))

(Yeah! <3 But he's still mother-less... ^^' Oh! Maybe he can be Spiritkit's kin as well? Or even littermate? :3)

(( i am soooo bored.... XD ))

((Maybe we can name Firekit ----> Firepelt? or firefur? OH OH! what about Fireblaze?!))

((@ Star: Ravenwing can be his adopted mother; @ broken: I could have Ravenwing go out and take a walk again since she can't sleep but I doubt that their second meeting would be less friendly than the first; @ KOTS: I like fireblaze))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(BG is bullying me in her RP! >:3

@ Dragon-sensei: Oki! <3)

Firekit stumbled out of the nursery, still sleepy. "Meow..." he said with a face that looked like this: :3

Edited by Starsong

(( why yes. yes i am. ))

(( @pelt, sure whatever. ))

Darkclaw walked around and he soon caught the scent of a mouse. Licking his lips, he ran towards the scent, a snarl escaping from his mouth.

Jaystreak finished her meal and saw that Firekit was out of the nursery and smiled a little at him. She then stretched and said to her apprentice, "I'm going to go to bed but I promise that we can do battle techniques tomorrow." She went off to her den, curled into a ball, and fell asleep.

After awhile of sleeping, Ravenwing woke and couldn't go back to sleep. She stretched and headed out of the camp to go on another walk. Her stomach growled and decided to go out for a little late-night snack. She scented a squirrel after walking a couple of inches and went after it quietly.

Darkclaw watched the mouse and was grateful it was night. His fur blended in perfectly with the darkness. He pounced on the mouse and gulped it down happily. He grinned to himself and his stomach growled. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he sniffed the air. He smelled a squirrel not far and smirked. He stalked towards the scent, his eyes watching every little movement.

(*groans and then proceeds to cry* But like seriously, what did I ever do to you?!)

"Okay." Dawnpaw called after her mentor than quickly finished her prey and then padded towards Firekit. "Hi Firekit!" she said, smiling. "Hi, Dawnpaw, I fell again." Firekit said grumpily, now lying with his paws infront of his chin. "It's alright, Firekit! Falling hardly matters! All that matters is how hard you try not to fall." she comforted, smiling still. Firekit gave out a whinny mew, then nodded curtly, still on the ground.

Edited by Starsong

(( *facepalm* you, starsong. annoy the friggin shat out of me. like you are doing right now. *glares* ))

(*facepalms back* Well you, BG, you're being disrespectful to DC members! Against the rules! *glares back*)

Edited by Starsong

(( *raises eyebrow* uh-huh.... but still. you still annoy the shat out of me. and you are spamming in me RP. also against the rules. *glares daggers at star* ))

(I just wanted to join dude! *proceeds the glaring contest* (LOLS xd.png))

((...))

Ravenwing ran towards it and when she spotted it, went into a hunter's crouch and stayed absolutely still. She thought that she smelled another scent nearby but didn't pay it much attention. She crept closer to the squirrel and then she pounced on it and started to eat it.

(( uh-huh. ¿need i quote your ebil posts? anyways... pelt, my thoughts exactly. ))

Darkclaw stopped dead in his tracks when he smelled Ravenwing's scent. He cursed under his breath and peered through the bushes, his eyes narrowing.

(What? You started it! >:3 And like, seriously, give me like an exact reason why you don't want me to join your RP besides annoying the shat outta you!!!)

((hey guys im kinda of new to rp so can u cut me some slack if it doesnt sound right))

(( because its dying. ask KOTS. she knows. ))

(( *shrugs* whatever. id say nobody is perfect, but i dont wanna be saying words uttered by miley cyrus. *shudders* ))

(... Well what do you expect? 300 pages something... ofcourse it's dying! ^^' Not to be offensive, but yeah. And also, so what if it's dying?)

(( its gonna die purty soon. join teh new one when KOTS remakes it. ))